Chapter 7: Ghost??

"What are you guys talking about?" – Anthony slowly approached us.

"We think that Grace must have seen the ghost."

The Ghost??....It mustn't be... He looked...real. And he felt real. And his uniform did have a few scratches but...he was definitely clean.

"Nah...that wouldn't be necessary since I'm a ghost"

His words once again rang inside my head. Was he telling the truth? If he was, why did he tell it to me? Or maybe he was just bluffing.

"Grace what did you saw?" – Anthony looked at me with a straight face.

I don't get it. Why is everybody so intrigued about this ghost? Who is he anyway?

~ Meanwhile on another part of the school ~

A lone boy is found walking around the school halls. His stature was tall and regal. He looked quite skinny but didn't look that sickly. His white porcelain skin clearly complimented his angelic face. The few escaping sunlight from the windows reflected his deep, dark chestnut brown eyes. His hair was slightly ruffled, but nevertheless accentuated his handsome beauty. He looked just about what a normal teenage boy would be. But there was more to him than what meets the human eye. Only a few could really see him. His true form that is. And only a few chosen ones could see who he truly was, or, who he truly is...

The boy suddenly came to a halt. He stood near the doors of the school cafeteria. He eyed it for a few brief moments. Hard to believe that this was once just a small school canteen. It surprised the boy as to how the small school has turned into a large building. He continued to eye the students among the shadows. Watching their laughter while in conversation with their friends. He then pondered if he had any friends. When was the last time he actually laughed? He couldn't remember.

He was about to step away when his eyes fixated on something. It was a human girl. Among the many students inside, he found his eyes never leaving the teenage girl. Her laugh seemed angelic to him. Her long, jet black hair flowed freely on her back & a few loose strands made their way onto her shoulders. Her face was skinny, and her bright brown eyes glowed as she spoke with glee. Her hand movements were gentle and graceful. Her eyelids flickered with grace & beauty. Her cheeks were naturally pinkish which indeed needed no make-up. Her lips were rosy and complimented her fair complexion.

The boy continued to eye the human girl, catching his curiosity. For a moment, it seemed as if the boy would smile as the corners of his mouth were about to lift. But it immediately went down and caused a frown to be seen in the boy's face. It was hard to say if he was displeased, or plainly recalled something that made him frown. The boy went on walking down the school halls, eyeing every piece of furniture it had & every detail the school building had. It's as if it was his first time venturing the school halls. The boy was too engrossed in his own thoughts. He did not hear the calls of a human girl running towards him. Suddenly the boy stopped in front of a painting hanged on wall. A few memories flashed into his mind, causing him a bit of a headache. He put his hand onto his head as if easing the pain he felt. Then, even though there were no doors on the wall, he went pass through it. His move showed no hesitation of going inside. It was as if he knew at the back of his head that there was a room inside. And it seemed that he knew it very well.

~ ~ ~

"I think Grace saw the ghost"

"Yes, I think so too"

Kayla, Chelsea & Madeleine were still bickering about the ghost. I on the other hand, had found myself drawn to the corridor where he went. I looked back to see Anthony arguing with Chelsea & Madeleine about some matter about the ghost.