I thought I couldn't live without you

Dakota P.O.V

I always hoped there was more to life than an abusive father. In fact I knew it but day by day this hope inside me faded bit by bit. 

Living in London to some would seem like a dream but it's my worst nightmare. It's a reputation I have that's nothing more than rumors but nothing that I can fix; slut. No one wants to be friends or dating the girl that sleeps around with any lad, that's willing to give 20 sterling for some action.

It's my only way to survive in this world and being 17 and with no qualification it is impossible to get a decent job without my father noticing. So being a prostitute at night seems like the perfect job. 

But being the town slut is what rips me in two, if people only knew it was my only way and that I’m a real person.

I’m used to it by now and it teach me a lot in life; bitches be bitches, Dicks be dicks, trust know one its only leads to danger and tears. 

-

''Finally the bitch wakes up'' the room is dark and quite honestly I couldn't make out who was talking to me. Did I fall asleep at work? Shit I’ll now have to return the money before I could think another taught..

**SMACCKK**

It's my father.

I could feel the blood pumping down my nose but that was nothing than what was going to happen next.

Kick after Kick after Kick and all I could do is whimper. I couldn't stand up to this 6ft man being only 5ft4. 

Next thing I knew I was pinned up against the wall while my drunken father spoke 

''I have a business trip tomorrow and the boys are starting to question you so listen up here faggit you're going to be on your best behavior and your going to stay quite'' as he spits in my face and flings me to the other side of the room.

 And i enter darkness.