Chapter 2

My father business trips are my favorite days of the year; better than my birthday and Christmas. For two reason:

1. If I’m not attending on the trip along side him I do not get beating. 

2.If I am attending on the trip along side him I get new clothes and food. 

-

I woke up underneath my father bed, also known as my bed. It's awful. I used to have the perks of sleeping on the living room couch but that was taken away from me for over cooking my father bacon, but I learned my lesson; don't burn the bacon. 

You'd think living in this condition you would eventfully get used to it but no. Everyday is the same and the beating over the old bruises makes it unbearable and trying to hide the pain only makes it worse. If I let down my guard to my father he will use it to his advantage but there is nothing more painful than whacks of his belts. As a result to all this, he imprinted the words 'no man wants you because your weak , ugly and a waste of space' into my brain.

Only that I’m looking in my reflecting in the bathroom mirror do I realize that I am crying. 

''Get them clothes on you fairly quick. We will be leaving in 15 minutes''. 

I put on the beautiful maxi black dress, Dab light make up over my bruised face and finally tie my hair in a messy bun. 

I look different.

I look like my mum. 

**Knock, Knock**

''Hello there sir, your limo to the Jet in ready when ever you are'' I hear the young man tell my father.

''We will be out there in two seconds, son’’.

I grab my bags, with the rest of my clothes for the week, as my father pulls me out off the house and away we go.

-

'' Hey sweetie, your awake. We will be landing in a couple hours if you want to get some food in you''

Oh yeah, some of my father business mates are flying with us. 

‘‘Oh, Thank you Daddy. Do you want me to get you anything from the kitchen?''

''No we just ate, we didn't want to wake you'' I mentally rolled my eyes at this. What rubbish. 

The jet started to sway and suddenly it’s got very jumpy.

My heart suddenly was in my mouth. I had to be imagining it. The jet felt as if it was going ... down?

And that was the moment I heard shouts and a lady screaming. It was happening. 

Death. 

I felt relieved. I going to be finally free and I get to see my mum. I had nothing to live for and I should have taught of it earlier. 

I laid down with a struggle into a two-seat chair and I prayed. It wasn't long for the impact to start and for my soul to go on.

**Bang**

And the last thing before I black out was the wind bust thru when the craft is after snapping in two.