Chapter 4

Harry P.O.V 

''Alpha, we found a rogue on our land with some humans, we have her tied up and we dealt with the humans. I have a feeling she was looking for trouble and not just passing by. What do you suggest?''

 She was at the boarder of our land. They only way she could of got in was from the sea so it sounded suspicious so I taught it was best to let the Alpha know.

'' I leave the pack for two days and there already trouble. Find out what she wanted; torture her until she tells you. I'll be home in a couple hours anyways''

God he's sounds pissed. The sooner he finds his mate the better. 

Dakota P.O.V

I woke up in a fright, it was like I was drowning and gasping for air but I wasn't in water... I was hanging for the ceiling by my wrists. I could feel the rough rope cute and grazing them. I looked around the room it look like a dungeon with straw on the ground. The room was pretty dark except for a small light that was coming in the bars at the upper back wall of the room.

'Where the hell was I?' I taught. Maybe my father is behind this but i have a feeling he's not.

I started to hear keys shaken and then the prison door swung open.

''What brought you on our territory rogue?''

''em eh ...what?''

''Don't act stupid bitch!'' He punch me in my stomach and I let out a yelp'' I'll ask you once more why were you on our land?''

''uh..Our Jet..I-it crashed and then wolves?'' I was so confused.

‘‘What people would do for war these day'' he muttered to him self.

He started punching me harder and harder. I could handle this, I was so used to it.

''Who sent you?'' He roared that if I was tied to ropes I would of hit form his tone of voice.

I stayed quite because I knew he wouldn't like my answer. 

So he left me with my taught.

-

Couple hours later

The man came back. I knew it was he from his outline but I still couldn't see him properly.

''Rogue, you ready to talk?'' he ask in a cam voice than before but it was stern.

''I-I I don't know what you are talking about. Please just let me down the rope are killing me in pain.'' When he didn't answer I yelled ''you got the wrong person and I’m Dakota''

I knew he had the wrong person because he kept calling me Rogue.

Funny name.

I could feel the anger building up in him. But  why?

gasp

I was now soaking in water. I couldn't stop shivering and I wasn't sure that it was because I was cold or scared out of my mind. He got two pinchers and stuck them to each of my feet. He was going to electrocute me.

I started to bawl cry and when he just turned on the machine and my body started to tremble. The most beautiful voice roared in authority 

''TURN IT OF!''

If I taught i was crying much before hand I was mistaken because i couldn't even see, my eyes where that glassy.

‘‘Get her the fuck down now'' He roared while crying. 

Crying?

And the minute my jello legs hit the floor I fainted but I didn't feel the fall.

-