He came back

It's been a long time like 3 weeks you didn't see Peter you always thinking about him always daydreaming about him taking you too this place call Neverland but your dad will not be happy if you say too him, you want to go to Neverland with him, but today you ask him
"Dad ?"
"Yay princess ?"
You take a deep breath and ask him
"Can I go to Neverland with you ? Just for a little time.." You can't finish what your going to say then your dad yelled at you
"NO ARE YOU CRAZY YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS PLACE "
"But dad I'm not a kid anymore....''

"I SAY NO GO TO YOUR CABIN "
"

you run to your cabin and lock you in, you jump on your bed and take your pillow and trow it on your door why he don't want you to go there WHY ?? ,you were so angry and tired you sleep and when you wake up it's was dark outside and you hear some yell outside  you open the door and see him with your dad . Your dad look  angry but Peter look  calm ? You go next to your dad and say " dad ?" Your dad look at you and say " (Y/N) go to your cabin and lock the door I got this "
"What wrong Captain daddy you don't want me to meet your....beautiful girl " he give you a wink and make you dad growl of anger " GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER YOU BLOODY DEMON " you look at your dad and look at Peter wait it's him the bloody demon who my dad was talking about ?? You thought " You know Hook we have a deal and if you don't bring what I want well I going to take you what you care the most, Boys ! Catch her " four boys come and take you by the arms and by the legs "ARHHH LET ME GO YOU JERKS DAD HELP ME !! " you scream to you dad but in one second you see black...