The date

After you and Peter teleport ,you can see a beautiful place with a waterfall "Peter that beautiful "you say with a beautiful smile that make him chuckle "Well your welcome darling " he say, he walk in front of the water and take off is shirt, you blush like crazy when you see how muscular he was "P...Peter what are you doing ?? 0////0" Perter turn is head and do his silly smile "what wrong darling are you shy to see me like this " he say too you he, come closer and closer too you your heart beat faster the usual, he come closer too your face and kiss gently your lips , you kiss him back , you put your arms around his neck and he put his arms around your waist , he grab your legs and put them around his waist "I cannot say how much I love you (Y/N) " he say too you , you take his cheeks and squeeze them, he did a angry growl that make you laugh .He put you down and he walk to the water and go in, you follow him ,you take of your dress and you enter in the water ,you both play, splashing each other like little kids, after you have a little fun Peter do a little wind that dry you both and your underwear's, you two go back to the camp and get some sleep but a tall man appear and knock you down, the only sound you heard before you passed out his the scream of your dear lover screaming your name "(Y/N)"...