He's back..

"PETER?!!" He look at you and smile at you "You son of a bitch I'm going to ARHH" Peter hit him "How dare you ? You really want to fight me kid do you know who am I ?"Nathan look at him and left you with Peter . "Peter what ar...." Peter hug you not a little hug but a big a comfy hug " Ohhh love I miss you so much " you look at him with na weird face like really after what you done to me " What he try to you... " "Okay Peter calm down you arrive on the good time okay calm down and how did you " " well you see this day when I die..
(If you see the episode when Pan die well...)
""""
flashback
Peter came to Storybrook to get you and take you to Neverland  "(Y/N) come with me leave with me in Neverland " " Peter I I c...can't I have to stay with my dad " you say to him and Rumple came and kill Peter right in front of you " PETERRR!!!"  You ran to him but he's young body transform in to a man body he look at you and say "goodbye (Y/N) "
"""
"It's my son he bring me back but I don't know why ?" " Rumple ? " " yes "

You hear some noise and see Rumple and all your family " (Y/N) come here his dangerous " Rumple do a magic trick that control him " I don't want to hurt you I want see (Y/N)" you turn to Rumple and say "You bring him here and capture him what is your fucking logic !" "He lie he came back by himself but we don't know how "