So many soul to take

3 persons miss in the city one name Brendon , Jim and Math just one off them came back Jim the other get find dead in the woods " That terrible , how can 3 boys miss in one week and after we find Nathan dead " say Charming " The only one who could tho this its Pan  or Rumple "say Hook " Well that fine from you mate,  but I know I didn't kill those kids so it's my dad Peter " say Rumple when he enter in the police office " So what are we gonna do ?!?"say Emma , you look at everybody , you know it's not the fault of Peter because Belle told you he did get out of the shop " It's not him " everybody look at you like are you kidding "Belle told me he didn't get out of the shop and he have a magical bracket that can't let him teleport himself " you say " So if it's not him who it can be " say Rumple "Hades " you and the gang look at who talk and see Zelena in tears and Regina hold her hand "He kill them and your boyfriend " she said , she begin to cry . " I'm so sorry (Y/N) " she said , she hug you , you hug her back and say " It's alright it's not your fake it's his fault " you say to her " Okay everybody listen where going to find Hades a punish him for his crime " say Charming  .

You ran to Mr.Gold shop "PETER WHERE ARE YOU " you scream " you don't have to scream love " you jump and turn around you see Peter wears a black suit like the first time you see him  in  Nathan house " We have to find Hades and punish him for his crime " you say to him , he came closer and said " Well you have to take this away from me " he show you his hand to take off his bracelet " You promise me not to go away and attack me "you say to him , he chuckle and say "Of course not darling " you take off his bracelet and he do a magic trick " His going to the charming house  and oh no " " WHAT WHAT HIS DOING ??" You say to him " he going to kill Henry "