5 mouths later

It's been a long time you left neverland and Peter... You live in Storybrook now with your step mother your dad and Henry your step brother. "(Y/N) come here Nathan waiting for you " you ran to the front door and see your boyfriend Nathan smiling at you with his beautiful light brown hair and his green eyes he look like Pan, but his more like you know mature in a certain way and he look more older, but he has the same age as me so "Hey babe 😚" say Nathan to you "Hey what are  you doing here ? 😄" " I have something for you, come with me 😋😉" you fallow your boyfriend to his house when you both walk in you can see his parents was not there, he turn his to face you and kiss you on the mouth , you kiss him back, he kiss your neck and did some hickeys and his hand go under your shirt "B..babe what you doing😳" " (Y/N) I want you so bad and it's you birthday tomorrow so I want you to give your gift today, because I can't wait to see you all naked " he moan in you ears making you blush like a TOMATOE "Nathan I..I..can't I'..m not ready i'm...scar...scared " " come on babe just one night and you going to beg for more " he take you and bring you to his bed and he drop you in he take off his t-shirt and kiss your neck again "Nathan s...stop gnhh" you try to control your moan but you fail " you like that I know " he go down to your breast and take off your top but a hand grab his shoulder and make him fell to the ground "YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN LIKE THAT AND I RIP YOU HEART OFF " you look who's your savior and can believe who's it is...