Never get him mad

With Peter :
"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM ! " Peter take a knife and stab a poor little Appel "HE GOING TO REGRET STEELING MY GIRLFRIEND OH WAIT HIT HER ON THE HEAD GRRR" he stab again the poor Appel (you you monster 😭 ) Felix come to pan "we find her Pan " "WHERE HER SHE " say Pan a little bit louder"with the Charming and.." " AND WHAT" say Pan now his eyes are all black "Rumple" Peter calm down "So the dark one his here, well what are  we waiting for let go boys " Peter scream just like an animal and all the lost boy stand up and run in front of him ''LET'S PLAY'' 

With (Y/N) : "Now you have to tell us what happen with you and Peter you to seem be really close " say Snow to you ''Of course we are his.....my boyfriend...... " everybody look at you with fear on there face but Rumple look at you and say "Well that meen your my step-mother ?" You look at him with a WTF face "Why are you saying that he has my age his not 100 years old men..." Rumple look at you like you are a poor little lost dog "I'm sorry dear but he lie to you like he did to me he's my father and I'm his  son " "Rumple !! Don't be so rude she a child " say Emma to rumple . You look at everybody you can see he was saying the truth, you felt disgust about him he lie to you all this time his a a MAN OMG AH OLD BLOODY MAN  "No his not, it can be " your dad hug you and kiss your cheek " I'm sorry baby, but it's the truth'' you heard some noise you know something coming or someone all the lost boys came out and circle you and the Charming,  Felix look at you and the one and only one came out, the one you once think will never hind something from you or lie to you.....Peter Pan.