Chapter 1

Megan fox as Brittany waters^^^

(Edited)

___________________

  Hey, my name is Brittney and I'm the packs punching bag because I'm too weak, I might be Beautiful I do say so myself but no one likes me because when I first shifted I was weak and scrawny, I'm an embarrassment to my family so that's what I'm doing her in my room well cell to be exact, they don't let me have a real room because I'm a waste of space oh and I have an older sister Stacey the schools and packs slut and soon-to-be-alphas girlfriend and my brother soon-to-be-beta and best friends with soon-to-be-alphas best friend and my mum and dad are beta and female beta while I'm down here yay (Note the sarcasm.) so- I was rudely interrupted by my brother.

"GET UP YOU LAZY COW NO WONDER YOU ARE SUCH AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS FAMILY YOU CANT EVEN MAKE FUCKING BREAKFASTS YOU SLUT" yelled my brother brad "COMING" I yelled back "you son of a bitch I do everything here you should do something," I whisper under my breath.

I went to my clothes that's in a plastic bag and got changed to my baggy jeans and an over sized shirt then ran downstairs to make 200 eggs and bacon, 300 pancakes and some juice. When I finally finished, I was about to walk out of the kitchen when my older sister came in.

"Hey look who is in here it's the fatty, slut and a no-good bitch" I was so not fat I was like anorexic because you motherfuckers don't feed me and cause I'm the luckiest person in the world, in came my brother and soon-to-be-alpha nick aka my sisters boyfriend and her soon to be mate 'apparently'.

"Well well well isn't it Mrs slut" said nick I was about to walk passed them when my brother grabbed me by my forearm and held me is place, Stacey quickly kneed me in the stomach and punched me in the face, she then cared on beating me up, about five minutes later they finally left but I'm on the floor cover in blood and bruises I was in so much pain I couldn't move I just can't wait until I'm 17 tomorrow I can find my mate and he can save me from this place 'yeah we can finally be free' My wolf Brooke told me I was to tie to reply.

Know I have to go to school where it is worst then this place. The school is only werewolves from my pack.

Skip school (I couldn't be bothered to do it.)

Finally got home after a day full of kicking, punching, pushing, etc. I had just finished making dinner for everyone and stole a chicken wing and ran to my cell aka room and laid on my mattress and fell asleep where I thought about what my mate would look like

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hope you like this book