Chapter 8 -Two years

Hey guys sorry it took so long to upload a new chapter but here it is please vote

______________________

Gabe's POV

I was sitting on my throne thinking about life, once I was alpha I knew I couldn't run the pack because what kind of alpha kills his own pack so I gave it to the beta and ran away with Jessica, a year later when we stumbled on the king of rogues land, the two guards that brought us to the king one of them ended up being Jessica's mate but we still had ended up go to the king in the end.

Flashback

Right now we, well I'm being pushed to the pack house while Jessica is just holding hands with her mate, which is so unfair.

We are now in front of a big wooden door with carvings of a wolf standing on a hill with other wolves bowing down to the one on the hill, When I snapped back to reality dan had already knocked on the door. (dan is Jessica's mate.)

And the other one I have no idea what his name is opened the, there sat the king, queen and princess of rogues I locked eyes with the princess put I was thrown at the bottom of the stairs in front of the kings chair.

They all started laughing but stopped when the princess stood up, everyone looked at her, she walked down the stairs to me and tried to help me up, I could feel the fireworks and everything when we touched I was now hovering over her, I grabbed her and kissed her she kissed right back but stopped when the king stood up "sit down Gabrielle" the king said "i will not let you have my daughter until you prove yourself worthy of the alpha title" as soon as the king said, the queen hit him "gabby go to him, your father is just a baby" she said to gabby, the princess ran down the little steps and jumped into my arms everyone was cheering " what is your name mate" I asked her I already knew it but I want her to tell me " my name is Gabrielle but you can call me gabby and what is my handsome mate called" " my name is Gabrielle but you can call me Gabe " everyone that was in the room chuckled because of how similar your name are.

Throughout three months I trained in harsh conditions and eventually was crowned king of rogues with my queen by my side.

End of flashback

There was a knock at the door and in came my Beautiful mate.

"Hey babe," I said.

"Hey, are you doing anything today?" she asked.

"No, I'm just doing some paperwork from the pack we just claimed."

"Why don't you take a break we are already the strongest out of the rogues." She said sitting on my lap.

"Babe you know why I'm doing this"

"Yeah because your sister was killed but that was only one pack that did it, you can't let other packs suffer because of their mistakes"

"I will stop when we are the strongest in the world, so I can protect you and my future pups." I said rubbing her stomach.

"babe I wanted to tell you this sooner but, I'm pregnant and but i didn't know how to break it to you"

"WHAT you mean I'm going to be a dad" she nodded I picked her up and spun her around yelling 'im going to be a dad' she was just giggling the whole time,

"oh shit, what about your dad," I said putting her down.

"My dad isn't that scary," she said chuckling at my expression.

"he is scary to me, but we have to find out a way to tell your parents," I said kneeling down and kissing her stomach

Daisy's POV surprise

I was sitting with Jackie just thinking about life it's been 2 years since I have seen Gabe I miss him so much when the cliff fell I hit the water but the big clutches of dirt hit the water first making the water split saving my life, I still had really bad injuries when I washed up on the shore, I was found by an assassin couple called Jackie and Sebastian, they own an organisation for assassins.

I now have been living with them and training for 2 years, also doing missions.

___________________

Hey guys sorry for taking so long on the new update I have been so busy lately but please vote and comment

Thanks guys

Love Lilly xxx