Chapter 2

Fransisco Lachowski as nick black ^^^^^

(edited)

_______________________

BritneyPOV

Today is the day I met my mate he is going to save us isn't he Brooke 'yes yes I can sense him he is near' almost felt like, I was on the verge of tears when I started thinking about all the negative things that can happen if he is from my pack, he will defiantly reject me if he finds out what a worthless old bag of shit I am.

BANG

BANG

BANG

I looked up from where I was sitting to see alpha Alex banging on my cell door.

"today is your lucky day I have made all the women in the pack make breakfast so you can get the whole party ready for my son tonight got it bitch, now hurry up everyone is already gone to school so hurry up fat ass," Said alpha Alex

"Yes Alpha," I said.

With that he left me to make the whole party by myself so nice of him, NOT great just great know I have to do the party fuck and I have 6-7 hours until they get back I have a lot of time.

Skip 7 hours later.

I had just finished and everyone is getting ready, thank god nobody saw me because some looked pretty mad and I did not what to be there to help them relive the stress of the day, so I quickly thank the moon goddess, for not being beaten to a pulp today. I ran downstairs to my cell and got ready all I had was a black dress that went to my knees and was strappless, i guess this will do.

The party has already started, so I had to go up there and be the waitress fun I know right as I was about open the handle to the ballroom where the party is going on I was pulled into a hard chest and I felt all the tingles and sparks Brooke was jumping around screaming 'mate'.

I looked up to see no other that nick he was looking down at me his eyes held no emotions he grabbed me and pulled me to his room "why are you taking me here" I said a little shocked but all he said was "to rock your world," he said pulling me into his room and slamming the door shut with his foot, left one to be exact.

We grappled me and pushed me into the wall and started kissing me it didn't take long for me to respond and next thing I know I'm on the bed with him hovering over me still kissing I pulled back to breathe and so did he but continued down my neck to my sweet spot.

Know he just ripped my clothes off and his but his boxers and my underwear and bra he started to kiss down my neck making my moan "oh I love hearing that nose" he said as he put his hand on my crotch and ripped off my underwear and started rubbing down there I let another moan out as he put one finger inside of me.

He took off his boxers and to say It was big was understatement it was massive he landed on top of me and ripped of my bra and started sucking on my nipples while I just moaned he got up and grabbed my chin and pulled me to the end of the bed where he put it in and started thrusting really fast, I held the sheets of the bed gripping them while a moan slipped out and that only mad him go faster he then groaned and I felt stuff go into me he then took it out and got on top of me and put it in my mouth and started thrusting again more of the stuff went into my mouth and I swallowed it and then he went to the end of the bed and started licking my crotch and that made me moan so loud.

He the stopped and we repeated that like two times until we were both sweating and he laid next to me holding my waist as I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep and so did he.

In the morning

I woke up to nick getting dressed "hey" I said he looked at me with pure disgust and hatred "get out that was a mistake I never fucked you last night" I was about to cry but I held back the tears "but I'm your mate" he looked at me and said something I wished he didn't "I nick black alpha of the moonshine pack rejected you Brittney waters of Luna and my mate now get out."

I ran and got my clothes and put them on and ran to my room crying, Brooke was just howling of pure sadness that her mate would do this to her 'Brooke its ok we have each other were going to run away ok after the ceremony of the Luna' she didn't reply but I know that this is what she wanted.

I packed some clothes and weapons and ran to my mum and dads room and stole 5 million dollars from their safe in their closet I ran into the forest and hid my bag in a bush before going back to the house where everyone was waiting for Nick and the Luna hopefully he regrets rejecting us and takes us back

"Ladies and gentlemen I have found my mate" all you could here was people cheering and clapping for their new Luna "settle down I know it's a great thing and your Luna is..." I was getting ready to stand up but then he said "Stacey waters" everyone was cheering and clapping while I was almost going to burst out in tears I ran to my cell, I got a knife and sliced my hand and put blood all over the walls to look like rogues have attacked not that they care anyway.

_______________________________