chapter 11

I was walking through the halls but stopped when, I was pulled back by Alex (he was the nerd getting beaten) I looked at him "why did you stop me" I asked in a calm voice "umm if you're new you should go get you timetable, the office is that way" he said pointing the other way "good point" I said grabbing him and taking him with me.

I finally found it all thanks to Alex I went to the front desk and asked for my timetable and locker number apparently my locker is 4 lockers away from Alex's. I'm in a couple of his classes first lesson is English but it was with Alex, so I was happy "D come on I'm already late and I have never been late" he said looking a little bit scared "D" I asked "yeah it's your new nickname I can change it if you don't like it" "no no no it's all good it pretty call A" I said making a nickname for him he just laughed and started dragging me to class, so get this the school is on no man's land but another pack which is jack flames pack go to this school and some other rogues no humans at all we got to the classroom I knocked on the door, while alex lowered his head while opening it everyone started whispering "Alex why are you late" I walked through the door some people growled, because I'm a rogue the teacher looked scared I smiled "he was helping me get around" I said looking at the teacher "ok Alex sit down and you come introduce yourself to the class" I made my way to the front but stopped and started following Alex to his seat because I could sense someone move the foot getting ready to trip A so I grabbed Alex before he fell, I growled at some slut that tried to trip him "ok so listen up my name is daisy and as you all know I'm a rogue so fuck with Alex and I will kill you" I yelled they all looked shocked, but nodded.