Chapter 6-Father

Nicks POV (hahahahah)

  I'm in my office doing some paperwork when my Beautiful wife and mother of my child yes I'm a father to a little girl called Jessica she is 15.

After I had rejected Brittney, I said Stacey was my mate and then Brittney went missing because rogues took her I will always regret doing that to her but it was for the good of the pack anyway she was weak and ugly and while my amazing wife and Luna was strong and amazing, my office door opened and in came my beautiful wife she came and sat on my lap, I gave her a kiss on the lips and started to kiss down her neck and landed on my mark she moaned.

"Oh baby keep going," Stacey said.

I did as she pleased and keep going until there was a knock on the door and I sniffed the air to see who it was but my nose went somewhere else It smelt like Brittney and I joined together that's weird, I quickly said "come in" Stacey got up at sat on my desk.
Brad my beta came in and said "alphalunajessicawasoutsidesunbackingwhentwowolvescameandnowtheywantyououtthereortheyaregoingtokillher" brad said that so fast I think I just heard something about.

"Wait what say that again," I said.

"alpha luna Jessica was outside sunbaking when two wolves came and now they want you out there or they are going to kill her," said brad

"WHAT,""WHAT,"

"They are holding her hostage, and one is a girl and the other is a guy" brad said scared.

"Get me there know" I commanded in my Alpha tone.

"Yes alpha" I follow him outside and saw them passing Jessica to each other while her legs are still on the ground they were just pushing her side to side

Daisy POV

We were running, and we had just passed the border when we saw the pack house coming up so we ran faster, still in my wolf for so I can run even faster than anyone because of the werewolf and vampire in us so making us stronger than an alpha.

We stopped when I say a girl sun backing in the backyard I sniffed her she had out dad sent she's our half sister crap that's good bait.Shifting into our human and getting dome clothes on.

"Look gabe mrs slut is your half sister we can use her as bait to get dad out her"

"Yeah great idea sis"

"On three... One...Two...THREE"

We jumped out of the bushes and ran up to miss slut gabe picked her up and went to and grassy spot where the pool wasn't

"AH" little miss slut screamed and in like two seconds there were guards everywhere I grabbed the knife out of my boot and put it to her throat

"GET THE ALPHA NOW OR LITTLE MRS SLUT GETS IT," I yelled.
Half the guards ran out of the pack house, so I and Gabe would have some fun with Mrs slut she was standing up so I pushed her shoulder and so did Gabe so it went back and ford like this for a while.
"STOP AND LET MY DAUGHTER GO"

I and gabe put our hands up playfully and little miss slut fell over because I wasn't there to push her

"That your fault," I said pointing to little miss slut gabe picked her up and put his hand around her and said "where just having some bonding time with our half sister aren't we sis," gabe said looking at me and everyone gasped and looked shocked

" yep that's all we are doing," I said putting my hand around her shoulder as well.

Gabe whispered is my ear "give him the note" I nodded my head.

"What the fuck did you just say she is not your half-sister you aren't Mine I can smell the vampire on you and I'm not a bloodsucker," he screamed at us but before we could answer a lady with hot pink high heels and stuff on that looks like a three year old could wear and a cake load of make up on.

"ahhhhhhh," I and gabe said at the same time looking at the cake face "block your eyes gabe she's hideous," I said making gabe laugh and the little miss laugh as well see isn't that bad.

She then whispered in my ear " that's my mum she makes me wear this stuff it is so gross and lots of make up it's just no me".

I looked at her shocked, should she talk about her mother that way but I would as well she whispered the same thing into Gabe's ear that makes him start laughing while everyone looks at us shocked that the alphas daughter would talk to us I looked at her and asked "what is your name," she replied."Jessica" "cool I'm daisy that's gabe I'll be right back," I ran in vamp speed to my bag and pulled my baggy jumper and jeans out and ran back.
"Here you go" I said she looked at me and said "thanks" she was interrupted by her mother and father "leave my baby girl alone, baby girl don't put that things on they are too baggy you have to become like me" her mother spoke "and what do you think you are doing on my land and talking to my daughter" my father said me and Gabe, "Brittney" one guy called out I think it's was the beta aka my uncle "no I'm not Brittney, Brittney is my mother and my twin brother is here next to me and we have something for the alpha let me read it, I might cry but who cares ok here goes nothing.
Dear nick

It's Brittney, your mate that night when you played me and stole everything that I had left, you didn't wear protections and now I have the most beautiful children, they are twins and they aren't just mine they are also yours and now they're here with you, if you are reading this note and then I have to tell you that by the time you get this note my babies will be all grown up and I will no longer be on this earth, when they were born I sold my soul to a witch that then made them hybrid, to help them survive this hatred world that you call earth, I was lucky enough to spend 7 years with them. They also know everything that the pack did to me when growing up.

Love from your mate

Brittney XOXO
I finished With a tear falling down my cheek.

"Daisy its ok I'm here these bastards did this to mum think about what mum said to us before she passed away

When mama said that is was O.K

Mama said that is was quite alright

Our kind of people had a bed for the night

And it was O.K

Mama told us that we were good kids

And mama told us never listen to the ones

Pointing nasty fingers and making fun

'cause we were good kids."I love when my brother sings he has the best voice and I don't notice everyone had shut up and somewhere looking at us with awe and some looked like the well you know shocked

"Wait what do you mean Brittney is dead," my uncle aka beta said.

I just bawled my eyes out my brother just hugged me saying 'shhh' or 'its' ok she is in a better place know' but the thing I didn't notice was that we let go of Jessica I looked at where we last saw her she was still there with my clothes on, I looked at her she had tears in her eyes I let go of gabe and opened my arms to Jessica she ran right into my arms after she was done she looked like she was ready to kill.

"father how dare you say my mother was your mate when you already had one that was pregnant and you just rejected her on the spot after you played her I'm going to kill you slut of a mother and whore and you father I never want to see you again" she yelled we all looked shocked but I high fives her "nice one bro" I said as my brother just hugged her he loves hugging things that are smaller than him Jessica came up to me and whispered "can we run away I just need to pack and we can go" she looked at me with hope in her eyes

While her mother was crying and crying because of her daughter while her father looked ready to kill us while hugging his 'wife'

I nodded and to gabe the plain he smirked me held on to Jessica's hand and we ran in camp speed to her room.

"Come on we have to hurry up," gabe said.

"Okay okay good I don't like any of my clothes there to slutty let's steal my father's money" God she is badass

______________

Hope you liked the this chapter