Chappy #1: The Crew

August 17th

Dude. Hi. Lol. Read this book please. I will love you forever. No? Okay. Your call. Whatever. I SAID WHATEVER.

What

if

I

told

you

that

i

LALALA LOVED YOU ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS! THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO EXCUSE IF I DON'T GET THE EVERYTHING RIGHT! I WILL HAVE A Q&A AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH CHAPPY IF WE GET QUESTIONS. YOU CAN ASK ANYTHING AND I WILL ANSWER IN A CHARACTER'S P.O.V OR IF ITS FOR ME! THANKS TO ALL! SORRY IF THE CHAPPY IS REALLY SHORT! AFTER A WHILE MY HANDS GET TIRED.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This can't be true!" I exclaimed. I was so shocked I grabbed Ben's arm and started tugging. I could feel his toned muscles under his light blue shirt which by the way, was incredibly tight.

"Hey. Come on now, it's not that big of a deal..." he started. He was cut off by the sound of Macy walking up to us. She leaned down and game him a peck on the lips. He tried to keep her lips on his but she backed away shyly knowing that if they continued there would be more and then possibly detention because we were in school.

"Hey baby, how was art class?" Ben asked her. I knew he cared a lot about her. They were mates after all. So of course he cared.

"It was really fun. I finished my wire sculpture before anyone else." she said. I knew she wasn''t bragging. It was kind of a surprise that she finished first. She loved art and usually finished last because she wanted it to be perfect. Ben and Macy were perfect for each other. They had just met a week ago and knew they were mates. And Mr. Jackass also known as Ben was just telling us now. Note to self~ Hit him for not telling us sooner. But do it after Macy's gone. She would get mad at me if I hit her mate. "Raine? Can I talk to you for a sec?" Macy asked, snapping me out of my mind reminder. I groaned at the thought of getting up. I am a very lazy person as you can tell.

"Ooo are we going to go tell secrets?" Brandon teased us. He was the alpha of the Shadow Night Pack. Well soon to be. Which means he was going to be my alpha when he turned 18. One more year to go. I shouldn't have messed with him, but we were best friends so I knew he wouldn't care. He turned his head left and stuck his ear out. I grabbed it lightly and twisted it. "OwOwOw." I let go of him. "I'll get you back for this Raine." he stated with mischief in his voice.

"Haha. In your dreams big boy." I laughed. Everyone at the table chuckled. I looked over to Macy, who was a little jumpy. I knew she had to tell me something good. I got up from my chair and grabbed my tote backback. I was just about to pick up my tray when Bella interupted.

"Girl, you better leave those fries because I'm still hungry There is not a lot of good food here." I looked at her light orange tray. It had a tossed hamburger wrapper on it. On the side were those little containers that I think 10 minutes ago had hashbrowns on them. Then I looked at her half bottle of green gatorade. And two cupcake wrappers. Bella loved to eat. She could eat all day. But she still had that curvy body figure. She wasn't that tall but she wasn't so short either. I on the other hand, was kinda short. But hey, I was 5 ft and 5 in. of pure awesomeness. I also had a curvy figure. I had kinda long legs, and I was kinda tan-ish. And my wavy light brown hair fell about two inches before my stomach.

We wern't that popular at all. Well I wasn't. Since Brandon was an alpha, he had a bunch of more friends like other alpha's, but he wasn't a jerk like them. He was nice and he didn't hook up with a new girl every two weeks. He once had a girlfriend, but the broke up because she found her mate. I was just little Raine Hayes who stayed quite most of the time unless she was with her best friends, also known as Ben, Brandon, Ray, Bella, Taylor, and probably Macy too now. I really didn't know her until a few weeks ago when she was transfered into my Chemistry class and was my new lab partner. We were good friends but now she was probably going to be hanging out with us and sitting with us since she was Ben's mate and we were all fine with that. She was really nice and funny. Taylor was my other best friend. She was kinda tall and athletic with her playing Volleyball in the fall, Basketball in the winter, and Softball in the spring. But she wasn't a total jock. She was probably in Calculus right now since she was also a big fan of studying.

"Okay Bells," I said using my nickname for her, "You can eat these cause they taste like plastic." I stated. Which was true. I bet if you dropped them on the floor, they would come up bouncing.

"Dude! Food is food! Gimme them fries Hayes!" she said using her fake "if I was alpha" tone on me. I laughed and surrendered my tray to her. I waved bye to them. I'll meet up with Bella and Brandon after lunch anyway. I looked at Macy and smiled.

"You are so going to love what I have to say!" she exclaimed in the dark hallway we were in. The lights looked like they hadn't been replaced for years. Only me and my best friends knew about this place in the school. Mostly because it was it was in the basement of the school where the library was. No one really came down here because the library wasn't all that popular for the kids around here. And even if it was, we knew a secret place by the staircase where you just go to the side and under the staircase. Not all the way under though, just like, to the side where no one to see you.

"What?!?!?!" I couldn't wait. Whenever Macy had news, it was big. Like that one time we got 109%on our lab, even though we didn't do extra credit.

"Well, you know how you wanted to be on the tennis team?!" she asked. I nodded really fast. I was going to try out but my aunt who was in the Night Blood had gotten attacked by a rouge. So I went to go see her for a few days since her pack was far away from mine. She's my favorite aunt. I had gone down there for 2 days but completely forgot about tennis tryouts. "Well Annie Backs fell off her roof and had major injuries. Oh poor Annie. She was really nice.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Well, not exactly. She broke her right arm, her right leg, a sprained ankle, and head trauma. So she can't play tennis for the rest of the year." she squealed.

"No way!" I had a feeling I knew where this was going.

"Yes way! So coach was stupid and we don't have extra players, so she is having tryouts for 3 more players!" she exclaimed. She looked so excited!

"Oh my god!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeee!" I squealed! I loved tennis! It had been my dream to play. And Macy had taught me how to.So I was amazing. "When when when when?!?!?!?!?!" I asked her.

"Hahaha calm down! There the day after tomorrow. After school!" She said.

"I love you Macy!" Gosh! She was the best best friend ever!

"Hahaaha I love you too! Now go rock em!" she finished just as the bell rang.

"Hey I gotta get to English. See ya!" I said as I walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~Ooooo cliffhanger. Lol this book sucks. I know it haha. I'll be lucky if I even get 500 reads. Will I? No. Is that gonna stop me from writing this book? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA IN YOUR DREAMS! Lol.  Bahahaa I think you guys know whats gonna happen. Anyway, next chappy should be up later today or in a few days. I always list the date I am going to publish a chappy so you guys know when to expect the next chappy! Until later.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XoXo.
NightDrop XoXo.