Chappy #10: Pack Warrior?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Can you guys believe it?! TEN CHAPPIES! HOOOOORAY!! Okay whateve you can read now :P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PIC ON SIDE IS TAYLORRRRRRR>>>>>>>>>>

Rainie:

I entered the pack house to find that it was empty. I ran upstairs and barged into my room to find that Bella wasn't there either. That's weird. Usually on weekdays she's here, so is the rest of the pack.

I grabbed the squirrel out of my bag, and set in down on my chair. I went back downstairs and found my way to the kitchen. Walking in, I realized that there was two other people in the room. A girl and the guy, and it turns out, I had just interrupted something.

"Oh uh.. sorry.." I said, walking over to the pantry. They were making out when I walked in. And as soon as I spoke, the girl started shooting daggers into my eyes.

"Gosh, can we have SOME privacy?" she asked the boy. As soon as she spoke, I realized who it was. It was the Red Moon's pack slut, Amy.

"Sorry Rainie, we thought everyone was at the pack meeting at the Red Moon's pack house." the guy said. I didn't even know who he was, but at least he had manners.

"Wait, what pack meeting?" I asked. No one told me about a pack meeting.

"Baby, lets go upstairs please, round three?" Amy said while she ran a finger up and down his chest. He carried her bridal style out of the kitchen. I could only imagine what they were about to do. And it made me wanna puke up my Starbucks.

"Rainie, sorry I forgot to tell you. Pack meeting at RM's pack house. Dress fancy. Its a ceremony type thing. Brandon and Cameron are choosing beta's and third in commands. Hurry!!!" a voice said in my head. It belonged to Macy, and I quickly ran upstairs and into my closet.

I didn't know why they were choosing them today. I mean, Brandon is 18, but Cameron isn't yet. And we have to wait till both of them turn 18. 

I dug through my closet. There was nothing good to wear! I had already worn all my dressed to other events, and nothing was new. I only had one option. Bella's closet.

Now let me tell you something. Bella + her clothes = Happy Bella. Someone who's not Bella + her clothes = Bella that wants to rip your guts out and strangle you with them. She hated, HATED people touching her clothes. But oh well. She wouldn't kill me for it. I hope.

I found the perfect dress in Bella's closet. It was a little tight at the waist, but not the slutty kind of type. It was about two inches before my knee, and was a dark purple. Until my waist, it was a normal, tight kind of dress, but after my waist it became a skirt type. Since it was strapless, I put on a cute white cardigan that stopped under my chest. I threw on a fake diamond necklace and put on some low wedges. I didn't bother taking my phone or purse.

Before I left the room, I put some nuts in a bowl for my squirrel. I couldn't believe I was going to keep a squirrel in our room. What a nice surprise for Bella.

~~ 15 minutes later ~~

Apparently their pack house wasn't that far away. I saw multiple cars in their round driveway. As I pulled up to the gate, a guard approached my car.

"What do you want? Their is currently a pack meeting going on." He said.

"I know. I'm part of the Shadow Night Pack. I was late." I said to him. Knowing he's ask for my ID, I quickly started to look around when I realized I left it at home.

"Ah would you be Miss. Rainie?" he asked me.

"Yes." I said with a smile. "How did you know?" I asked him.