Chappy #12: Squirrels and Plans

• Dedicated to nancy299

BRANDON ON THE SIDEEEE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HOLY GEEZ, IM SOSO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED FOR LIKE 

EVER

 & I KNOW NINA DOBREV IS ON "THE VAMPIRE DIARES" WHICH IS WAY DIFFERNT THEN "TEEN WOLF" BUT SHE LOOKS GOOD AS A WOLF OR VAMPIRE! PLUS LUCY HALE DIDN'T LOOK THAT GOOD OF A WOLF. BUT HERE YOU GO!!

 YO PEOPLE BRANDON ON THE SIDE, AND HES A REALLLL WOLFFFF LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I heard Bella scream. I ran out of our bathroom and into the room to find her with her hairbrush in her hand, ready to fight.

"Bella whats wrong?!!?!" I asked. She looked over at me and put her finger up to her lips. She started to walk towards a brown furry thing. "Bella no! Thats my squirrel!" I said to her. She pulled back the hairbrush and stared at me.

"RAINIE VICTORIA HAYES! YOU BROUGHT A SQUIRREL INTO OUR ROOM? ARE YOU CRAZY?!" she yelled. I had to cover me ears because she had yelled so loud. I was pretty sure everyone else was sleeping, which is why no one rushed in.

I told her the whole story with the squirrel. After I was done, she went into our bathroom, and came out with a fluffy towel. 

"That thing is NOT sleeping in this room. Its sleeping in the bathroom." she said.

"No! I need to keep an eye on it." I said.

"So what? Your just gonna stay awake the whole night?" she asked in a sarcastic tone. 

"No, but I just want it to sleep here. Next to my bed. Is that okay Princess Bella?" I joked. She always loved it when I called her a princess. She squinted her eyes at me and nodded. 

"If I wake up, and that thing is near me, I am cooking it for breakfast and making YOU eat it. With NO side salad" she said while turning out the lights. I laughed and put the squirrel down on the towel and crawled into bed. 

In about 10 minutes, I could hear Bella's very soft snoring. She was a really fast sleeper. I turned my head and almost fell asleep.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA OH MY GOD!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!" I heard someone scream. I got up and flipped the lights on. Bella had woken up, and had grabbed the nearest thing she could find to defend her self. Which just happened to be her pink panda flashdrive.

I turned by our door and saw Ray trying to get the squirrel off his face. It was probably the most hilarious thing I had ever seen. Ray was struggling to get the squirrel off, while it was clawing his face. I looked in his hand and found a bottle of ranch dressing. Who carries ranch dressing at night?

"Squirrel! BAD SQUIRREL!" I yelled as I got up and ran over to Ray. Bella just sat on her bed while I struggled to get the squirrel off his face.

When I finally got the squirrel off, Bella came over and grabbed the ranch dressing out of his hand.

"Why do you have ranch dressing?" she asked.

"Really Bella? The boy almost just got CLAWED to death and that's what you have to say?" I asked as I put the squirrel in the bathroom.

"Why do you have ranch dressing Ray?" she asked again. He looked past Bella and strode over to her bed, and grabbed her mirror off the bed. He examined his face and let out a reliving sigh.