011

CREDIT FOR SONG:
Sia

DEDICATION:-I'm sorry

DEDICATION:
-I'm sorry. I want to dedicate this chapter to Emma Greerie, who died of cancer recently. You will be missed dearly, my lovely. Your boyfriend, your parents, your friends, your online supporters, etc. We are here for you through life and death.

I hate that you were taken away from everyone. Everyone was so selfish with your love because your love was the best they could ever have. Yet you gladly gave a piece of your love to anyone who wanted it.

Even cancer. And now that you were taken away from them, they are hungrily searching for someone who could give that same love, but they won't find it. You have/had a great heart, Emma. Even if it's not beating anymore. [I'd also like to make it clear that I did NOT personally know her. I was always a fan of her vines.]

I was actually suppose to keep Luke and Ashton at the carnival, but uh, change of plans

I was actually suppose to keep Luke and Ashton at the carnival, but uh, change of plans. I was also going to use this gif but it's irrelevant now, so I'm just going to leave it here anyway.

Also, this was suppose to be way longer but I think I put enough drama in one chapter for now.

-
[CUE: 'FAIR GAME' BY SIA]
HOW AM I KEEPING IT REAL BY KEEPING THIS SHIT TO MYSELF?
-

"I hate you," Luke spit, sobbing. The rims of his eyes were red, and his nose was covered in mucus and his lips were covered in drool and saliva and spit, some dribbling onto his chin.

The drool was everywhere, a pool of it covering his shirt. The mucus was everywhere, slime on his hair and ears. The tears were everywhere, smeared on his cheeks and hands. The pain was everywhere, staining the room and the two people in it. Two bodies, no hearts.

His cheeks were a fiery red and his neck, full of bruises and hickeys and shades of cool colors covered his skin and his pumping veins.