Whisp -Non fandom oc.

Name: Whisp.
Age: veeeery old. Basically, unknown.
Story: Whisp is a spirit who can travel through dreams, and she can take many forms. She can control dreams and sometimes she peeks at people's future. One day she chooses a boy named Luis. After the years, they start to fall in love, and become extremely close. She tries to enter in his dream, but he isn't asleep. He's kissing another girl. She was in rage for falling for him, and he eventually had kids with the girl. She tortured him with nightmares and he eventually had enough and killed his family, and himself. She said a few last words to him, with a smirk in her face. "It's only a nightmare." She said.
Creator: White_Rabbit_Rps

Commentary: I researched in the dream dwelling folklore, and the closest thing to Whisp I found was "Morpheus," he is a god. Plus, he can't control dreams, but, it would affect your current storyline so badly, I'll let it slide. It's said that Morpheus has siblings, so perhaps she could be one, with different powers? Also, the Wisp Scottish folklore explains that wisps are balls of light. Although, I don't think the name is a problem. I think she just needs tweaking, and a main appearance she takes form in.

Mary sue level: 21%