Racclow fluff (Mlp oc)

Name: Racllow fluff
Oringinal! I like it.
Age: 17 cool.
Nicknames: Fluffy, Rac,
Looks: A dark brown mane with dark purple and cream highlights,  her mane has bangs that goes over her right eye, and the rest of her mane goes up into a bun, she has one cream colored eye and one dark purple eye, her coat is cream colored, she wears a cream colored sweater with dark purple stripes. it's pretty cool, but why would she need a sweater?
Sexuality: Straight
Gender: Female
Her cutie mark/special talent: Her cutie mark is a raccoon sleeping on a pillow, Her talent is, that she's really good and helping animals fall asleep.
How she got her cutie mark: it was recess at school, and she slipped away and into the forest, She found a hurt raccoon and ran over to it, she helped it, or tried her  best doing so, it was still in pain, she sat there petting it softy tell it fell asleep,the bell rang and she had to go back to school, when she stepped into the class room everyone crowd around her, turns out, she got her cutie mark.
Well, its kind of copying Fluttershy.
Other:  Her tail and ears kinda resemble a raccoons ears and tail,
Personality: Curious, happy, nice, carefree.
Creature: Earth pony
Fitting.
Pet: A gray mouse named Grey, a bunny named Fluff, and a raccoon named leaf rase.
Friends: Apple Jack (they talk every once in a while), Fluttershy , (she hangs out with her sometimes), Zecora (they talk sometimes, SOMETIMES) Thank you for the emphasis of that XD
Backround: she was born in Ponyville, , she  got her special talent at the age of 6, She had a couple of friends named Wolfii and Neony,
Job: She now takes care of animals.
Height: A little shorter than the average height. smol~

Commentary: well, I would say she was copying fluttershy, but there aren't a lot of animal related cutie marks, so, I'll let it pass. She's cute~
Mary sue level: 15% Mary sue.