Three

"WAKE UPP!!" Someone yelled. For some reason I couldn't open my eyes I was too tired. All I wanted to do was sleep. SLAP! Someone just slapped me!

SLAP! again! That was enough for me too open my eyes but it was still pitch black. I blinked a few times and I could feel another person had there hands on my shoulders. I was laying on what feel like a sheet but I wasn't on a bed. It was hard. Like a floor. I tried to lift my head up but as soon as I tried I got a huge headache and put it down quickly making a few grunting noises.

"Finally" someone sighed in relief.

"Whaaa....?" Was all I could manage to speak.

"Wheree....?" I tried again.

"Do you remember me? The guy that robbed the bank and took you with him? Yeah I know you can't see me cause it's so dark but we're in the back of a moving U-Haul truck, don't fall asleep, you lost a lot of blood." Ohh so it's him. Okay. I wonder if he has his helmet off?

My curiosity got the best of me and my hands slowly lift up to where I pictured his face to be. Surprisingly his face is there instead of a helmet. His face is ruff and I can feel his stubble. I keep moving my hands around his face a I can feel his lips curl up into a smile.

"Are you gonna keep feeling me up? Cause I was gonna save that for later" I can just imagine a sick smile creaking up his face as I remove my hands from his face and back to my side's. What a creep.

No less than two minutes the truck comes to a stop and the back is opened. Bright light hits my eyes sending my hands flying to shield my eyes.

I feel hands picking me up, bridal style, I might add. I'm being taken out of the truck. My hands are still shielding my eyes so I don't see where we're going but I hear a door opening.

"Who's that?, I thought you were just gonna grab some cash and cut out, not a girl too" an unfamiliar voice spoke.

"Well she was just too cute to not take with me, who knows maybe she could be some great help to us, I know she will to me" I removed my hands to see him with a sickening smirk plastered on his face. I couldn't help but shudder in disgust. That only served for his smirk to grow bigger. Pig.

"What's up with her head?" The other man's voice asked.

"She feel off my bike and hit her head, get me a rag" he commanded

As the other man went to get a rag, I was set down on a couch.

"Just in case your wondering, my name's Luke" he said with a cocky smile.

The other guy came back sooner than I expected with the rag an handed it to Luke.

"I got it" my voice cracked as I reached for the rag to take it out of Luke's hands.

"Where's the bathroom?" My voice cracked again.

"Here, just use this" he handed me a hand mirror.

"Stay right here, don't go anywhere" He demanded.

I didn't say anything back just obliged to the proposition at hand and started to clean my head wound.

When I first saw it I almost screamed. It was a long cut on the right side of my head. It almost went straight from the front to back. But thank God it didn't cause then I'd be a gonner. As I was cleaning it out it would sting a bit but nothing I couldn't handle.

Just as I was pretty satisfied with the way it looked Luke walked back into the room.

"All done?" He asked, rather friendly.

"Yeah, surprised I'm not dead" I replied.

"Well now we can get down to business" he them took the mirror and rag out of my hand and placed it on a table next to to the couch. His eyes full of lust.

"Take off your jacket" he commanded.

"W-what?" I stuttered. I wasn't too sure what was going on but by the way he was taking his shirt off, gave me an idea. I gulped nervously. No way no how was I going to let this man use me like that. I mean I'm still a virgin and I don't want him to take that away from me. I haven't even kissed a boy yet.

"Take your jacket off" he states again quite firmly.

"Uhh ya know I'm kinda cold, I think I'll keep it on" I fidget nervously, zipping my jacket up further.

"Really? Let me warm you up" the next thing I know my jackets off and his regular man nails grow in to sharp claws and he rips my shirt off with his nails, or claws. Then he hovers over me trying to take off his belt, and that's when a blur sends him flying across the room. He hits the wall pretty hard considering there is now a giant hole instead of a wall. But he gets back up and immediately jumps on the blur that hit him. Now there on the floor and the blur is a man, as far as I can tell his back is to me, and he's punching the crap out of Luke.

I'm sitting there on the couch scared to death trying to properly figure out everything that just happened. The man on tops hands are moving so fast there a blur and the room is spinning and the next thing I see is a whirl of darkness come over me.

(PICTURE OF INDIGO ON THE SIDE)

-Guadeloupe