Five:

"Harry, get back here!" Lily shouted and chased after her son. Harry ran from his bedroom into his parents'. "Hide n' see!" He squealed. Lily chuckled and pretended to not see him behind the bed. "I wonder where my sweet Harry is hiding." She knew he loved to play hide n' seek (or as he called it: "hide n' see"). He giggled.

Lily put on a show of looking in other places before stumbling upon him behind the bed.

"There you are!"

James walked in, and, to Lily's surprise, he was wearing her kitchen apron. All purple and plaid.

"Lunch," he announced, "is served." Lily scooped up Harry and made her way to the bedroom door. "Well, I never knew you could cook." "Surprise, surprise." He gave her a light kiss, and the three walked down the stairs together.

On the table, Lily and Harry found pasta, sauce, butter, biscuits, and pumpkin juice (milk for Harry). "Wow, James! This is... well, you've certainly out-done yourself." Lily placed Harry in his chair and took her seat.

"James, what's all this for?" Lily asked. James placed his hands in the apron's pocket. He grimaced a little before saying his piece. "Lily, I know how much you love it here, so it really hurts me to say this. But, uh, we need to leave." Lily's smile turned into a confused, tight line.

"What do you mean? Why?"

"Albus told me that some of You-Know-Who's followers were after us. He thinks we should go into hiding, again. Just... just for a bit, okay?" James looked at his son. For Harry, he thought.

Lily wiped her eyes. "When did he tell you?" She whispered. "Just yesterday," James replied. "Does Albus have a place he thinks we should go?" Lily asked.

"The castle. He wants us soon, by tomorrow night at the latest."

Lily glanced at Harry, carelessly sipping his milk. "We, uh... better start packing." She got up from the table and made her way up the stairs.

"Go?" Harry mumbled. James picked up Harry. "Yeah, Harry. We have to go. But we'll come back soon."