Part 29

The Saturday after the date I did pretty much nothing. Zach and I ate breakfast then I had to head home to finish homework. Zach dropped me off and walked me to my door. I grabbed my key from my pocket.
"I had fun last night. Thanks for giving me a chance" Zach said. I smiled and said
"I had fun also I'm glad we did this.
"So I guess I'll see you Monday" I nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek and went inside. When I walked inside I saw something well actually more like someone sitting on the couch with my parents.
"Umm hey guys" I said closing the door behind me.
"Hey sweetie" My dad said patting the seat next to him indicating for me to sit next to him. I wasn't even acknowledging the person sitting across from me. If you were wondering who it was and guessed Austin. DING DING DING you guessed right. Sitting next to him was his mom.
"Well Ms.Mahone here wanted to know if you wanted to join them at their house by the lake" My mother said. I looked at Ms.Mahone.
"I didn't know you guys had a lake house" I asked confusingly.
"Yes we've had one for a while and next weekend will be our last weekend we will be able to stay there before they start renovations"
"Umm okay"
"So we said you could go!" My dad said happily. I looked at him in complete shock. Who said I wanted to go? UGH it's because they don't know Austin and I have broken up. Stupid self wanting to prove my mother wrong.
"Ohh okay um YAY!" I faked that YAY just to let you know. I finally glanced at Austin and saw him smirking. He had something to do with this.
"Um okay well I'm gonna go do some homework" I got up and walked upstairs. Before I could close the door I felt someone pushing the door open. I turned around and saw Austin standing there.
"What do you want Austin" I asked.
"I want to know how your date with Zach went" Austin asked looking like he honestly cared.
"It went fine now can I start my homework?" I asked.
"Just one more thing " Austin said. I nodded and he continued.
"I still really like you. And I know you just went out on a date with Zach but please just ask yourself do you like him? Cause I wanna give us a chance again I want to be able to kiss you and hold hands with you. And I invited you on this trip thing so we can see where we are at in the fried ship. So anyways I'm sorry for being a jerk but I just miss my best friend." With that he walked back downstairs. I closed my door and fell face forward on my bed. I yelled and decided to not even do my homework because I couldn't think straight right now. I don't know what to think. I know I like Zach but do I like him more than a friend. I can't lead him on like this. GAAH why did Austin have to say that stuff!
----
--
-
-
Yes yes it short and it's also early for this update but I literally have no clue if I will even update next week. I am seriously so busy with a bunch of stuff. And yes this chapter sucks so feel free to comment how horrible this chapter sucks. So yea.. Please vote(: