Loving my best friend (austin mahone fan fiction)

Have you ever thought the person you're meant to be with is the person that you would have never thought? Well I thought the same thing. My name is Alexa and I never thought in a million years I would fall in love with my best friend.

Hi my name is Alexa, I'm 15 and I live in San Antonio. I really have nothing else to say about myself so let's continue.

---------------------------------------------

"So you wanna come over after school today?"I asked my best friend Austin.

"Yea sure but I need to go home first and do my laundry."

"Awww Austy does his own laundry!" I said while pinching his cheeks.

He swatted my hand away and we continued walking to class.

-

"Hey Alexa" Austin whispered

"What do you want I'm trying to learn I actually care about my education"

"Wow that hurts Alexa!but I just wanted to know what we were gonna do at your house."

"We could watch-" before I could continue my teacher was right in front of my desk looking at me.

"ALEXA!why are you talking?see me after class!"my teacher said. When she walked away I turned to Austin who was laughing. I hit him really hard and he pretended to cry.

"Alexa we need to talk" my teacher said. "Good luck and I'll be waiting outside for you" Austin said.

I walked over to my teachers desk, I wasn't really nervous cause I've been in trouble before.

"Alexa you have been really distracted in class recently and I think I know why."

"Umm you do?" I said asking confused.

"Yea I do so you and Austin need to keep your flirting outside of class" I almost choked

"WHAT?! me and Austin don't like each other we are just best friends."

"Well whatever you say but next time you talk during class you will get detention. You can leave now"

My teacher said. While I was walking to Austin I was thinking. Do I like Austin? No I can't we are best friends that's all we will ever be right? I've always thought he was cute. When I reached Austin he asked

"You okay you look a little confused and I know this cause you make a weird face when you're confused."

"No I was just thinking what I'm gonna do to you for getting me in trouble" I lied

"Anyways lets go to your house and do some laundry!!"

We started walking to his house. While we were walking I was thinking again. Maybe I do like him.. Ugh I need to get my feelings sorted out!

We arrived at Austins house. His mom is usually not home because she has work so I wasn't surprised when we couldn't find her.

"So Im gonna go get my laundry so just sit."

Austin said to me. I sat down on the couch well I actually lied down his house was my second house so I felt comfortable doing this. I went on my phone and checked twitter. After a few minutes Austin came downstairs and threw something at me. I didn't know what it was then I saw it and realized it was Austin's underwear.

"OH MY GOSH AUSTIN! THIS IS DISGUSTING YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO RUN!"

Before I knew it Austin ran outside, I chased after him. I couldn't find him he's a faster runner and me well I'm not a running person. I was walking back to his house when I felt someone's arm around me. I turned around a saw Austin.