It's Not Hard to Pretend to Love You: 13

Chapter 13 (EDITED)

"You have to kiss me." Blake said seriously but with a hint of red highlighting his cheeks.

"W-what? You mean I have to kiss you on your lips here?" I asked a bit shocked and unsure how to react. I mean, come on, we are going to kiss in front of this people and ugh, I don't know...!

"Yes. Well you know, so that you'd get used to kissing me in public when we're together," he paused then composed himself, "Well, that's what normal couples do right, babe?" he winked then came back to his normal cocky side.

"Ugh- fine! But don't expect me if I acted differently. I'm just really inexperienced with this kind of stuff..." then I trailed off.

"Don't worry, I know..." then he started to lean closer. I could feel my heart beating so fast that I thought it would go out of my chest.

He then leaned for a go and I followed suit with an excruciatingly low pace. He seemed to notice this then and looked at me with a glint of mocking in his eyes. "Hey, don't tell me you're afraid of me, huh? Afraid that I'd think you're a bad kisser? Aww, don't worry. Even if you're bad like that, I can still make-up for it because I'm already an expert on it! Aww, my baby here is terrified!" then he smirked.

Me? Afraid because I'm a bad kisser? The cocky jerk! He didn't have to tell me that I'm afraid of kissing him because I'm not a good kisser and he's one. For his information, I'm not afraid to kiss him! I'm not! Well, I'm kind of scared a teensy-weensy bit but no, I'm not terrified! Certainly not. Hell no, I'm not terrified.

"Ha! You're afraid-" I then cut him off as I crashed my lips onto his. He was shocked at first and then just grinned as I continued kissing him more. Ha! Told ya I'm not afraid!

The kiss became heated and passionate and that I just forgot that we were in a park full of people around us. We went on like that for minutes until we both pulled apart for air. "You think you really are that inexperienced?" he said with a chuckle.

"Well, I have to do it because you thought I was terrified because I'm a bad kisser which I'm totally not." I said proudly.

"If taunting you would make you kiss me like that, well hell, I would do that all the time!" he said smugly before I smacked him on his harm a bit hard. "Hey! That wasn't nice!"

"Well taunting me on purpose just so I would kiss you like that wasn't nice either!" I huffed in annoyance as I crossed my arms on my chest. He then copied my action. "And don't copy my action!"

"And don't copy my action!" he said after me.

"Hey! Don't repeat what I just said!" I said glaring.

"Hey! Don't repeat what I just said!" he repeated while laughing a little.

"You are so immature!"

"You are so immature!" he repeated again.

"Ugh!" I scoffed.

"Ugh!" he repeated then scoffed like me. Why is he so annoying! Aha! I know!

"I'm so... gay!" I said with a smirk.

He thought for a moment before saying with a smirk, "I'm so... hot!"

Argh! Boys are really frustrating! I don't get it!

_____________

"So uhmm, thanks for-..." I was cut off when Blake got out of the driver's seat to open the door on my side when we arrived at our house.

He then opened the car door for me and I hopped out. "Thanks for driving me home."

"No prob. I also want to thank you for well... Uhmm... Doing great today and yeah... haha..." he laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

"Haha... Ok, so uhmm... I guess I'll just see you tomorrow in school."

"Yeah. See you tomorrow." He said as I went my way to the door. "Wait!" he then ran to my side.

"Yes?" I asked.

"This Saturday at the Last Supper Club 7 pm. Justin and Stacey will have their date. I was wondering if you're still on to go there with me?" he asked with expectantly.

"Sure, no problem. I'll go with you there." I said.

He smiled and said, "Thanks. So uhmm... Good night."

"Haha yeah, good night." Then went inside our house.

If things are always gonna be good like this with Blake, maybe one day, I wouldn't mind pretending to be Blake's girlfriend forever. Oh shoot! What am I thinking? Maybe I'm just hungry that's why I'm thinking this kind of stuff. I gotta go prepare dinner now...

---

AN: before, I said it was pg10 but I think this chap is really pg13. hahaha... :p oh well...