It's Not Hard to Pretend to Love You: 15

In life, unexpected things really come in unexpected times. That's what I learned while I'm here at the restaurant because when we were about to be caught by Justin and Stacey, Blake did the unexpected.

Blake grabbed my face and kissed me while I was still holding the menu to hide our faces as Justin and Stacey came near.

"Excuse me, but may we know why you are laughing at us?" Stacey asked still pissed.

We didn't respond because how could respond if our lips were locked.

Stacey, being the type who is not used to being ignored, snatched the menu book I was holding to cover our faces and revealed Blake and I locked in each other's lips.

Blake then pulled away and shouted a bit, "Do you mind? I'm having a moment with my girlfriend here!" he said and then his expression turned to surprise, "Oh hey! Justin, Stacey! I'm sorry; I didn't notice it's you guys. What are you doing here?"

At first, I don't get what Blake was doing until I realized that he was pretending that we're too caught up in our kiss that's why we didn't notice Justin and Stacey here. Blake is really a good actor I must say, but he really should tell me his plans so that I'd be prepared.

"Yeah Justin, Stacey, what are you guys doing here? Are you also going to have your dinner date here like us?" I asked innocently.

"H-huh? Wait, what are you talking about? You guys don't know we're here?" Stacey asked.

"Well like yeah. If I know then I wouldn't be asking what you guys are doing here." I asked in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"And also, if I knew that you guys are gonna be here, then surely, I would have brought our date to some other restaurant, not here." Blake said cockily.

"Ugh! Whatever!" Stacey said and tugged on Justin's hand back to their table.

Justin's POV

What are they doing here? With all the restaurants in the city, they went here! But I must say, Sydney looks so hot right now. She looks better than Stacey if she would dress herself like that. I'm stupid that I didn't notice this before.

Stacey's POV

I really hate this day! My gosh! How could they be here! I'm sure they saw us fighting because I swear I saw them laughing at us! Ugh! I hate it when they joined their smart-ass attitudes! It's the entire waitress' fault!

Syd's POV

Blake and I looked at each other and high-fived again. We then called our waiter who patiently waited for us and he said, "Nice one." We just laughed with him and gave our orders.

He delivered our food and we ate happily while having our fun conversations. Both of us could feel the stares and glares coming from Justin and Stacey. They were watching and listening to us since we're just ear-shot close and then I had an idea. I pulled my phone out and typed in 'Go with the flow with what I'm about to do' and passed it to Blake under the table and he smiled.

I held Blake's face in my hand and looked at him in the eyes and said, "You know what Blake?"

"What?" he said as he was playing with the fingers of my other hand.

"You're such an awesome boyfriend. Only an idiotic bitch would cheat on you for some dumb-ass dude." I said and smiled, "I'm really lucky I have you."

Blake laughed and said, "Nah, I'm luckier because I have you and you're the most amazing girl in the whole world. Only a stupid jerk would cheat on you for some bitch."

We could see from the corner of our eyes that we're really getting on their nerves. Their foods are practically over chewed since they chew their food hardly. If I could just laugh right now, I definitely would but I'm still in the middle of an act.

"No, I'm luckier because the best guy in the world was the one who taught me how to kiss properly." I said as I touched Blake's face with my index finger. Never in my life I imagined myself to flirt with some guy like this, but knowing that it's Blake, I don't know why but I feel comfortable around him.

"Hahaha, but I'm still luckier because knowing that you just started to know how to kiss, yet you are already amazing. More amazing than the slutty girls out there who still kiss sloppily knowing that they had already experienced kissing many guys." Blake said as he just leaned in and closed the gap between us and ended our conversation about who's luckier between us.

I again felt the fireworks inside me and the rush of passion as Blake kisses me. I was lost in our kiss and don't care about my surroundings anymore. We continued kissing as we hear a faint girl shouted "I hate the both of you!" and stormed out the restaurant while a guy called out to her "Stacey! Stacey!"

We both heard and know that Justin and Stacey were gone out of the restaurant but we still continued kissing. After a moment, Blake pulled away and smiled. He then paid our food bill and went home. The drive was silent but not awkward.

When we reached our house, he opened the door for me again and walked with me up to our font porch and I turned to say goodbye to him.

"Hey, thanks for tonight. I really had fun." I said

"No prob. I really had fun too just seeing their angry faces." he said and we both laughed. The laughed stopped and then turned to the dreaded awkward silence. We were just standing there staring at each other's eyes.

He smiled and said, "You know what?"

"What?" I said smiling.

"I'm the one who is really lucky." he stated

"What do you mean?"

"I'm lucky to have you here with me." he said as he once again closed the gap between us with and sealed the night with a kiss.