It's Not Hard to Pretend to Love You: 27

A/N: Hey there! I'm so sorry guys if my previous chapters have been full of all those drama. It's just that the story really has to undergo that stage. I know that some of you were somehow annoyed with it especially with Blake and him being an idiot. It's just that Blake didn't think things first before doing something which was his mistake and acts on impulse and not using his brain properly that's why he ended up being a complete idiot. But don't worry guys, this chapter is already over that depressing moments and is now contained of some humor focused now on Syd. We would give Blake a rest for this chapter and I hope you'd like this one! Please vote and tell me what you thought about it and to our two new crazy characters who would be introduced later on. I hope you'll still continue supporting this story till the end... well, I guess that's all... Onto the story!... ;D

___

Ignoring Blake was easier than I thought, but I think maybe it's because he's also doing his part of the bargain of giving me some space and I'd like to thank him for that which I'm pretty sure I would never do.

Days to turn to weeks which then turned months and I could probably say that everything went back to normal as it was before, but I knew something deep inside me was still aching from the past which didn't have a proper and good closure. Nonetheless, I'm still grateful for the peace that I'm having now and I've focused my full attention on my studies which is a very good thing.

People are so hyped up and enthusiastic in their conversations especially the girls since our prom will be in about a month and half from now. I'm not really planning on going because I really think it's just a waste of time and money. I'm not really the type of girl who likes to go parties and dances since well, I can't dance. I have two right feet, you know. Yes, right feet because two left feet is kind of overused and already meant bad dancing which left the two right feet to be poor dancing. Pathetic, yeah I know.

"It should be fairy tale like! It'd be so romantic with all the princesses and prince charmings coming to the ball in their royal gowns and tuxes and their elegant carriages-" a blondie, which I recall to be Liz who is part of the student council said but was cut off mid-sentence.

"Oh cut the crap Cinderella! Who would be in their right minds come to the prom in carriages?! Are there even carriages at this time and place? And besides, people just love to come to the prom in limos! Especially the black ones and-" the gothic Rachel who is also a part of the student council said but was cut off mid-sentence.

"Black limos? Oh come on! Black limos are like the cars they used in the funeral parlors as they deliver the coffin to its final destination! Besides, princesses and princes would look authentic if they came from carriages!" Liz huffed.

"Ahem."

"Princesses and princes in carriages? What if one girl decided to dress up like Princess Ariel of the Little Mermaid? Would that look good on coming out of a carriage by crawling in which she would just make herself more of a fool than she already is by coming to the prom with shells covering her chest and a fake tail?" Rachel retorted.

"Ahem."

"Well, if you think you're so good that you're insulting my fairy tale theme, let me hear yours?" Liz asked angrily.

Rachel smirked, "I planned on having a gothic Victorian ball theme where in our theme colors would be black and red which would create a mysterious atmosphere that would cloud up the dance hall. The deep, Victorian era colors and music would be romantic on so many levels and then the girls could wear dresses like during the time of-"

"Romeo and Juliet? Geez! Who would wear dresses like that? It's so out of fashion!"

"Ahem."

Rachel's eyes widened as if she just saw that the cheeseburger that she ordered doesn't have cheese in it, "And you think that your fairy tale theme is any better? Who in their right minds would wear dresses with so much pink on them that my eyes might bleed, huh?"