The Carnival

Zane's POV

"Good Morning, guys!" Dante said to Me and Travis, sounding happier than usual.

"Uh, good morning, Dante." Travis said, cautiously, thinking as if someone had replaced Dante with a happier counterpart.

"Are you guys going to the carnival tonight?" Dante asked.

"Yeah, me and Zane were gonna go together." Travis responded, smiling. I blushed.

"Cool. I was thinking about asking Laurance, but I'm too chicken." Dante said, blushing.

"Aww, I'm sure you'll be fine! Just win him something! Go for bears. EVERYBODY loves bears." Travis said.

"You're right! I gotta go guys, I'll see you at the carnival! OH! And can you guys try being a little quieter in the shower?" He said as he walked out the door. Me and Travis both blushed.

~Time skip to the carnival~

When we arrived at the carnival, there were so many people, it was unbelievable. There were a lot of couples holding hands, both young and old. I guess I've never really noticed how rare the carnival is around here.

Travis grabbed my hand and we walked into the carnival together. We went up to the ticket booth and bought our wristbands that were basically free rides until the end of the carnival.

"Zane, let's go on this one!" Travis said excitedly, pointing to a ride that was really tall.

"U-um, s-sure." I say, really scared.

After we rode the ride, I ran to the nearest trash can and threw up.

"Zane, you should've told me that you don't like tall rides." Travis said, sighing.

"I like the Ferris Wheel and that's it!" I say, sort of denying his claim.

"Let's go get something to eat so we can get the taste of vomit out of your mouth, because I'm not kissing you until then." Travis said.

"Agreed." I said, and then I took his hand and went to find wherever sells food first.

~Another Time Skip~

"Oh my Irene, this is delicious!" I say, nomming on the black and white cotton candy Travis got me.

"Yeah, but it doesn't taste as good as you, though." Travis said, smirking and winking at me. I blushed and then playfully punched him in the arm.

"Hey, look over there! Is that Dante?" I say, pointing at Dante.

He's trying to win a giant green and blue panda. He's playing the ring toss game, and somehow,  he managed to get all five rings on the same bottle, and the worker at the stand gave him the giant panda. He walked over to Laurance, who was talking to Emmalyn, Kenmur, Aphmau, and Katelyn, and tapped his shoulder.

After a few minutes of small talk, Dante gave Laurance the panda. Laurance gave Dante a kiss on the cheek, and Dante blushed. Aphmau, Emmalyn, and Katelyn made aww noises, and Kenmur just smiled.

"Aww, I'm happy for them." Travis said.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Hey Zane, do you wanna ride the Ferris Wheel?" Travis asked me.

"Sure." I replied back.

We walked to the Ferris Wheel and sat in the first seat that was available. The Ferris Wheel went around a few times, and then stopped all of a sudden when we were at the very top.

Travis leaned over and kissed me. I of course kissed back. This is the perfect moment. I feel like I'm on top of the world with the best boyfriend ever. I don't want to be anywhere else right now.

"Uh, folks? There's been a problem with the Ferris Wheel. We're working on it now. It may take an hour or longer. Sorry!" The worker said.

Correction; I don't want to be anywhere else right now, except on the ground.

"Zane, calm down, it'll be okay." Travis said to me.

"I hope so." I say, shakily.

"Hey Zane, you know how we should pass the time?" Travis asked me.

"How?" I ask, curious.

"You should give me a handjob." Travis said, smirking.

"TRAVIS VALKRUM! WE ARE STUCK ON THE TOP OF A FERRIS WHEEL AND THE ONLY THING YOU CAN THINK ABOUT RIGHT NOW IS ME GIVING YOU A HANDJOB?!" I yell, in shock at how Travis can be horny at a time like this.

"Yes." He responded nonchalantly.

"Of course. I should have expected this. How silly of me." I say.

"Zane, you don't have to. I'm not gonna make you do something you don't want to do." He said, sounding serious.

"Oh thank Irene! I wanna save our actions for the bedroom, if you don't mind." I say, smirking.

"Does that mean we get to do stuff tonight, too?!" He asked, excited.

"Play your cards right and we'll see." I said, smirking.

"Yay!" He cheered.

Eventually, the ride got fixed, and we got off. The carnival was ending, so we went home. Oh, and if you wanna know, me and Travis had sex again. ;)