NEW BOOK YO!

Hey! So people ACTUALLY asked for a book with my oc and Vylad, so I made it happen! It's gonna be a one shot book, since I'm not good with actually following through with an actual story line! This book and the one with Laurance and Dante are in the same world.

I guess I should make a list of my current books.

Lovable

The Casanova and The Dominated

Minecraft Diaries Oneshots! <3

Jason (OC) x Vylad Oneshots!

~Not Related to MCD~

Dead Passion

I want to make a note right now. With my one shot books, I WILL take prompts and ANY ships. Nobody sends me any new ships. I LOVE writing the one shots/stories for the ships I'm already doing, but if you want me to do write a one shot about a ship I'm already writing about, send me a prompt. (Example, high school, club, volleyball game, etc.) Again, I LOVE LOVE LOVE writing these, but I'm not going to lie; it will get repetitive when I don't get a prompt. When I receive a prompt, I will give credit to the one who suggested the idea first!

I guess this is sort of an Update as well. So I just wanted to let you guys know about the new book! If you have any suggestions for me, I'd be more than happy to hear and consider them.

However, I WON'T take certain topics UNLESS it's for Oneshots ONLY!

I like being a part of this fandom, and I love that people are loving my stories. I just want to say Thank You.

By the way,  I just now saw your tag thing, but I missed the deadline, which means you have to make me do something if my memory serves correctly. And I feel honored to be your favorite Wattpadder! Much love <3 (If anyone tags me in something, message me first because I can't get notifications for anything else besides story updates)

Well guys, I guess this is it for the update! Go and read the new book!

An update for all books besides Dead Passion should be updated within a time frame from now to next Wednesday.

BYE! <3