The Little Things (LATE Valentine's Day fluff)

Zane's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU COULDN'T SAVE OUR RESERVATION?" Travis yelled into the phone at the waiter on the other side.

"I am terribly sorry, but your reservation doesn't hold that much importance as the new reservation that has been made."

"WHO'S RESERVATION COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN OURS?" Travis yelled again.

"Ah, that would be The Weeknd and Selena Gomez." The waiter told him.

"LISTEN, BUDDY; I DON'T CARE IF IT'S THE WEEKND AND SELENA GOMEZ OR JUSTIN BIEBER AND HIS LEFT HAND, THIS IS HIGHLY UNFAIR! I WANT TO TAKE MY BOYFRIEND OUT TO A ROMANTIC DINNER!" Travis yelled again, his face practically turning red, making him look like a candy cane.

"Please, ma'am, I-"

"THAT'S SIR TO YOU!" Travis corrected him.

"Oh." He said. Then he hung up.

"OH THAT FUCKING BASTARD, I SWEAR I'LL-"

"TRAVIS, PLEASE!" I yelled, interrupting him.

"Look honey, it's okay if we lost our reservation to The Weeknd and Selena Gomez, it doesn't matter as long as we have each other." I said, holding his hand.

"You know what? You're right! We have each other. We don't need that dumb restaurant, anyways!" Travis said, smiling.

"Let's just order a heart shaped pizza and watch some movies on Netflix, kay?" I spoke, pulling him closer to me."

"That sounds lovely." He pulled my hand towards him and kissed it.

"Pepperoni?"

"FUCK YEAH!"

...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GUYS DON'T DELIVER, YOU ALWAYS DELIVER!" Travis was back at yelling in the phone again.

"Listen sir, I'm sorry, but all of the cars have stopped working, so we're having customers come get their own pizza while we figure out what the problem is." The pizza girl said.

"Oh, well I'm sorry about your car troubles. We'll be there in about an hour." Travis hung up the phone.

"Let's go." I say to him, already having the keys in my hand.

~Time skip to about 20 minutes on the road~

"I spy with my little eye, something beautiful," Travis said.

"Um, is it the sky?" I ask him.

"Nope."

"Is it the field of flowers t our left?"

"Nope, but those are pretty beautiful, too."

"Then what is it?"

"You."

"O-oh..." I respond, blushing.

Travis grabbed my hand and started kissing it again.

~20 more minutes later~

"Remember when Dante told us the story about the time he almost got gang-banged by a pod of dolphins?"

I burst out laughing. "Yeah, haha! I still can't believe he wasn't embarrassed to tell that story."

~At the pizza store~

"Ah, finally! A heart shaped pizza!" Travis said, walking into the store and getting our pizza.

"Okay, we have the pizza, but ow do we get home without driving for another hour?" I say, trying to already think of solutions.

"Not a problem!" Travis said, pulling out a potion and dropping it on the car floor.

Seconds later, we were back in our driveway.

"Teleportation potion." Travis said, winking and with a toothy smile.

We walk inside, sit on the couch, and eat our pizza.

~11 PM~

I yawned. "I'm sleepy, I think I'm gonna go to bed." I told Travis.

"Me too. Let's go to bed together." He suggested.

"Sounds good to me."

We walked upstairs into our bedroom and got into our bed. I rolled over into Travis and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, Zane." He said.

"I love you too, Travis. I told him. I lifted off my mask, kissed him, and then it it back on.

"Goodnight~" We both said at the same time.

Then I fell asleep listening to Travis's breathing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE UPDATED, BUT I'VE BEEN REALLY KICKING IT INTO HIGH GEAR WITH THIS SCHOOL WORK! PLUS, I'VE STARTED EXERCISING, SO YAY TO THAT AS WELL! ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS PART, AND I'M SORRY IT WAS LATE, BUT I'M REALLY TIRED NOW SO THE OTHER VALENTINE'S CHAPTERS IN MY OTHER 2 BOOKS WON'T BE UNTIL EITHER TOMORROW OR LATER THIS WEEK! 

BYEEEEE~

-J