The Karaoke Night

Zane's POV

"AHHHHH, I'M SO EXCITED FOR KARAOKE NIGHT!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"KAWAII~CHAN IS, TOO!" Kawaii~Chan yelled, hitting a new octave.

"WHAT?" I yelled, waiting for my hearing to come back.

"KA_MMMPH!" Kawaii~Chan was about to say something, but Katelyn covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming again.

"Thank you." I said to her.

"No problem." Katelyn said, keeping her hand over Kawaii~Chan's mouth.

"Anyways, Aphmau, is everybody there?" I asked her.

"Yeah, they all should be." She replied.

The Karaoke Place came into view and we walked in through the front doors to see all of our friends there.

"Hey guys!" Aphmau said, waving to everyone.

"Hey Aph!" They all replied back.

"So, who's going first?" Travis asked the group. Nobody answered.

"Here, we'll pick straws. Whoever get's the shortest straw goes first." Dante said, going to get a bunch of straws. He cut one, put it in his hand with the rest, and held up his hand.

Everyone drew the straws and held them up next to each other. Jason had the shortest straw, so he had to go first.

"Fuck..." Jason cursed under his breath.

"Yay! Jason~Kun gets to go first! Kawaii~Chan has  always wanted to hear Jason~Kun sing!" Kawaii~Chan said, jumping up and down with excitement.

"Actually, now that I think about it, I've never actually heard you sing before, Jason." Vylad said.

"Me either." Everyone else said in unison, making it weird.

"That's because I suck at singing..." Jason said, looking down.

"Hey, look at me." Vylad said in a soothing tone, taking his hands and holding Jason's face up to look him in the eyes. "I'm sure you'll do fine."

"Fine." Jason said, walking up to the DJ.

The lights dimmed and Jason walked onto the stage.

"Congratulations! Since you are the first singer of the night, you get to do an encore performance!" The DJ said.

"You have got to be kidding me." Jason said, facepalming.

The song started to play, and Jason got ready to sing, but he just stood there, not saying anything with his mouth open. The DJ stopped the music and Jason ran out of the room after setting the microphone down.

"Jason!" Vylad yelled, running after him.

"Well, that was unexpected. Anyways, let's sing!" Aphmau said.

~After almost everyone got done singing~

"Well well well, look who's back." I said, teasing the two.

"Oh my Irene, were you two doing it?" Katelyn asked, giggling.

"N-no!" Jason said, blushing.

"You guys may wanna try and make sure that your clothes aren't all over the place next time." She said, taking a bite of food.

Jason and Vylad fixed their clothes and the quickly sat back down in embarrassment.

"AND NOW, JASON!" The DJ said.

"Don't worry babe, you got this." Vylad said.

Jason walked up to the stage and grabbed the microphone.

First, he sang Let Her Go by Passenger

After he got done singing that, he sang another song, called Lost At Sea by Zedd.

Jason finished and everyone applauded him.

"Jason, that was amazing!" Aphmau yelled, probably breaking a piece of glass somewhere with her pitch.

"Yeah dude, that was awesome!" Katelyn said, punching his arm.

"Yeah, you were good." I said.

"Hehe, thanks everybody." Jason said, smiling.

"AND NOW WE HAVE ZANE AND TRAVIS!"

"What?" I said.

"Oh come on babe, it;ll be fun!" Travis said, dragging me to the stage.

We ended up singing How The Grinch Stole Christmas because why not.

A few minutes later, Karaoke night ended and we all went home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am literally the worst Author ever. I'm so sorry for not updating in forever. I've been trying but I've been drawing blanks. I have something Important to talk about in the next chapter. Sorry for the wait guys, it's my fault. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Bye!~