RUN AWAY!!!

[At O'khasis]
[Doc's POV]
"RUUUNN!!!" I shouted as we all ran away. Zane have his sword in his hand. He tries to hit some of us but we all manage to dodge it. I was about to go out of the door but Zane blocked my way out.
"Nuh-Uh-Huh, you ain't going anywhere." Zane said as he sway his sword up and was going to hit me. I closed my eyes and try to blocked it as a few moments of silence happened. I looked at Zane slowly as he was on the floor unconscious.
"Uhhh...." I was slightly confused as the others giggled.
"Why are you guys giggling?" I questioned.
"You where so frightened...." Bashful answered as he starts laughing.
"Hey! What if you are in my situation?!?!" I shouted as he stops laughing.
"I'll be startled." he answered.
"Ok are you two done? Let's go find Dance before that guy wakes up." Kyle said as we all nodded and huddle.
"Should we split up?" Sneezy ask.
"I think we should." Sleepy answered.
"What do you think Doc?" Red questioned.
"Let's spit up. But we need to have partners." I answered.
"So who will be partners?" Timid questioned.
"Sleepy and Red, Sneezy and Miley, Timid and Bashful, Kyle and Maddie."I answered.
"How about Dopey?" Bashful questioned. Dopey is still unconscious.
"He's going with me." I answered as Dopey's eyes opened slowly.
"Dopey, you're awake!" Maddie said happily as she hugged Dopey.
"What happened?" Dopey whistled as he rubbed his forehead.
"You where kidnapped by Zane at the shore." Bashful answered.
"When?" Dopey whistled.
"I do not know, but it was night time!" Bashful answered happily.
"Wait, you understand whistle?" Timid questioned a bit surprised.
"We all do, right?" Bashful said.
"I actually don't know what Dopey is talking about." Red said as Dopey smiled.
"Well, let's go find Dance and get outa he--" I stopped talking as a sword flung in front of my face.
"RUN!!!" Dopey whistled loud.
"What does that mean?" Red questioned as Bashful started running.
"Ohh.... RUN!!" Red shouted as we all run out of the cell. We run and run till we stopped to see 5 hallways.
"Uhhh, I think we should split up now..." Sneezy said.
"Oh then, you guys pick your hallway." I said.
"Me and Bashful will be at the left close to the middle!" Timid said running to the left hallway close to the middle. Bashful followed her.
"I think me and Miley will be at the left one." Sneezy said walking to the left hallway, Miley followed her.
"Right close to middle?" Maddie ask Kyle.
"Yeah!" Kyle agreed at they both go to the right hallway close to the middle.
"Sleepy and I will be at the right on!" Red said dragging Sleepy to the hallway while sleeping.
"Well Dopey, were at the middle then." I said as Dopey whistled in agreement and hop happily to the middle hallway.
"Any things you guys wanna say before splitting up?" Bashful questioned.
"HI--" We where all about to shout as we cover our mouths.
"Hi-Ho!" We all whispered (A/N: Dopey whistled) as we all walk to the hallway that we chose.