Jeffory The Golden Heart

[At O'khasis]
[Third Person's POV] [Sled]
Sleepy and Red are walking at the hallway of their choice, Sleepy and Red looked around for an exit. Some moments later Sleepy stopped walking and catches his breath. Red stopped walking too and looked at Sleepy.
"You okay Sleepy?" Red questioned as she pat Sleepy's back.
"Yeah *breaths* I'm fine...." Sleepy said as he continued catching his breath, they both sat down at the floor.
"I wonder how the other guys are doing..." Red thought.
"Hey Sleepy, when do you think we'll find the exit and Dance?" Red questioned Sleepy.
"I don't know, but maybe later we'll find someone and help us get out of here and find Dance." Sleepy answered.
"Hey, don't you feel.... sleepy?" Red questioned Sleepy as he looked at Red confused.
"What?" Sleepy asks confused a bit.
"I said don't you feel a little sleepy?" Red questioned again.
"Oh...." Sleepy looked at her still confused.
"Are you?"'Sleepy questioned her as Red shook her head no. It gets a little quiet then it was broken by footsteps.
"Hide!" Red whispered as they hide behind a crate at the left side of the hallway. A guy wearing white armor with green spots on it, have brown hair and green eyes walk pass their hiding spot. Sled sight in relief as they guy stopped walking. Sled covered their mouths and stand still. The guy turned around and looked at the crate that Sled was hiding at.
"Uhh... Anybody their?" The guy questioned as he grabbed his emerald sword and get close to the crates. The guy hit one of the crates with his sword making Sled scream and hugged each other. The guy hid his sword and get close to Sled.
"Who are you guys?" The guy questioned as Sleepy and Red looked at him and backed away a bit.
"I-I'm S-Sleepy....T-This is R-Red, who are y-you?" Sleepy answered/stuttered.
"I'm Jeffory the Golden Heart, what are you guys doing here?" Jeffory answered/questioned.
"We where kidnapped by this Zane." Red answered as Jeffory gasped.
"Zane huh? Well you guys need to get outta here." Jeffory said.
"Will you help us?" Sleepy questioned Jeffory. Jeffory smiled.
"Sure, is there more of you guys?" Jeffory asked.
"Yes there is, we planned to split up so we can find the exit more easily." Red answered.
"Well let's go find them then!" Jeffory said happily as Red and Sleepy followed him.
--------------------------------------------
Daily Obsession:
1. Pink Lemonade

Song:
(A/N: I don't have a song to give cuz I'm 'tupid!!)