Get Mumbled By Strangers, and Follow Grumpy All The Way

[Third Person's View]
Grumpy runs around the village, as Bashful followed him while the 5D followed them from behind. As Grumpy and the others pass true some villagers, the villagers looked at Bashful's golden wild hair as it flow at the air as he ran and followed Grumpy. Grumpy was on a corner and there's no where to go. Bashful pull out his sword and thinking of scaring the crap out of Grumpy.
"You aren't gonna scare me!" Said Grumpy , the 5D gasped as they saw Bashful getting closer with his iron sword.
"Heh, give me that hat first or else." Bashful said as Grumpy hold on Bashful's hat tighter.
"Or else what?" Grumpy questioned as Bashful swayed his sword.
"Ok, I'll give your sword back just don't, I want to live you know!" Said Grumpy as he handed Bashful his hat. Bashful dropped his iron sword and wore his mask like hat while giggling a little.
"Why are you giggling?" Questioned Grumpy.
"I can't believe that I scared you..." Answered Bashful while laughing slowly.
"BASHFUL!" Grumpy shouted as he raised his hand in a fist.
"Shhhh, listen!" Doc whispered as they heard people mumbling about something.
"Why are they mumbling about?" Questioned Sneezy.
"I don't know, but it looks like they saw Bashful without his hat." Answered Doc still listening.
"Floom..." Said Bashful as he puts his sword on his back.