Knowing New Things

[Doc's POV] (A/N: Hope you like the background music last chapter)
We saw Bashful and The Queen under a huge cherry blossom tree.
"BASHFUL YOUR ARM!!" I shouted as we ran to them. When we reach them, Bashful was passed out. His arm was badly injured. The Queen was asleep and fine. We tried to wake the Queen but she's dead asleep. I commanded Sneezy and Sleepy to call Aphmau, Garroth, and Dante for help. A few minutes later, Sneezy and Sleepy are here with Aphmau, Garroth, Dante and an elf woman.
"Doc, what happened?" questioned Dante.
"We just saw them here, the Queen is fine but Bashful was badly injured." I answered as the elf bring out a potion bottle with pink glowing liquid in it.
"Before I heal your friend, I'm Zoey." said the elf or rather Zoey.
"Nice to meet you Zoey." Happy said.
"Nice to meet you to, Happy." replied Zoey. Zoey opened the potion bottle and set it aside. She removed Bashful's sweater (A/N: Bashful is wearing a sweater stripped like his hat and an orange shirt for the inside. He have a belt, and brown pants and lastly leather boots that looks big on him.) and clean Bashful's injury. When she's done cleaning it, she pored the pink glowing potion on Bashful's injury. The injury slowly fades but leaves a mark on it.
"Ok, he'll be fine. Are you sure the Queen isn't hurt?" Zoey questioned as I checked on the Queen again.
"Nope, no wounds at all." I answered.
"Ok, you guys need to head home. Dante carry Queen Delightful, Garroth carry Bashful. Let's go back to the village." Commanded Aphmau as Dante and Garroth carried the one they need to carry and we headed back to the village. On our way back, I remembered the dark cloaked figures that we fought earlier.
"Hey Lord Aphmau, what are those figures that we fought earlier?" I questioned Aphmau.
"Those are Shadow Souls. You should keep away from those things, they might posses your body." Aphmau answered.
"Where are they from?" I questioned, I really wanna know more about those things.
"Well, they are from the nether. They are demonic forms of Shadow Knights that doesn't have they're physical form anymore." Aphmau answered.
"It looks like you want to know more Doc." Happy said.
"Is there any place at Phoenix Drop that I can go to study those things?" I questioned as Aphmau looked at me.
"Your lucky that the Phoenix Drop librarian is like you. Her name is Emmalyn, she likes to study more about Lady Irene." Aphmau answered as I smiled.
"I wonder who's Irene..." mumbled to my self
"What's that, someone want to know who's this Irene?" Grumpy joked.
"Hey, my mine is like a carnival. You can't just stop someone to know this kind of things. What if Shadow Souls came in Jollywood?" I said.
"Definitely not gonna happen." Grumpy replied.
"Hmmpp, if it does I'll make you my bate." I mumbled to my self.
"Wha zat?" Sleepy questioned.
"I said that uhh....Grumpy is so good looking. Vomit." I joked.
"HEY!" Shouted Grumpy as I laugh a bit.
"Sorry, but Bashful is more good looking than you. Right guys?" I questioned.
"I agree." Garroth answered.
"Me too." Dante answered.
"Me three." Aphmau said raising her hand.
"Me four." Zoey agreed.
"Hi-Ho!" agreed the 4D.
"See, I'm right." I said as Grumpy crossed his arms and we continued walking.