Cat People Nya~~ | An Unforgettable Dream (Pt.1)

Previously on The 7D Lost in Ru'aun......
*cough! cough!*
Everyone coughs as the smoke vanished and reviled.......
-------------------------------
Two blond cat people.....

*gaaaassppp*

Everyone started at the two blond males with wide eyes and opened mouths giving them a 'oh-my-gosh' look. The two cat males look at each other and was surprised of their appearance. Everyone looks at Lucinda and she starts to back away.

"H-Hey! It's not like it's my fault that they turned to Meif'was!!" Lucinda the orange haired witch said.
"May I please talk to you in private Miss 'I-will-summon-my-familiar'!"Aphmau said as she pulled the orange haired witch's ears as she followed Aphmau. Kiki and Thorgina followed them too, leaving Abby, Queen D., and Grumpy with the two blonde cat males. Awkward silence takes over, all of them just looking on the ground scratching the back of their necks. Happy then walks to the river and saw his reflection. He saw his cat ears and tail.

"Hey! I have both my ears and tail orange!" Happy broke the awkward silence, everyone looking at him with a smile, well except for Grumpy of course. Grumpy was giving Happy a 'it's-about-time-you-noticed' look with his arms crossed. Smiley then sat beside Happy looking at the river as he saw his reflection, he has yellow cat ears and yellow with orange spots on his tail.

"Well I guess we're cat people now." Smiley said as Happy giggles.
"And we have claws!" Happy said as he raised his hands (like simba!). Smiley looked at his fingernails, it was long and sharp like a cat's nails will be. Happy then starts twitching his cat ears making his hat fall in the river again, both him and the others looking at his hat as it sunk.
"Would you look at that, you lost another hat. Ready for another?" Grumpy questioned with a hint of sarcasm in it. Happy gave him a slight giggle.
"I think that's enough hats to waste, I only have 2 hats left!" Happy replied as he stood up. Looking at the sun.
"It's almost night, should we be heading home?" Happy questioned the others.
"Happy's right, we should get home and rest!" Queen D. said happily as the others gave a small nod. They all started walking back to their house.
=========================
As they reached their house, they went inside of it and all sat down on the couches. They all looked exhausted from all what happened today. Smiley fell asleep on the couch that he and Happy was in, Happy was just breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath and slowly falling asleep. The blond haired Queen and Abby headed downstairs and slept while Grumpy, well he didn't sleep at all, he just sat there and continue reading the book that Doc left on the counter. He finished like 15 pages and looked a the clock. It was 9:38 pm, bags starts to form under his eyes. He closed the book and place it on the counter and headed down stairs to sleep. But before do, he grabbed two blankets and ran upstairs to Happy and Smiley. He gets up the couch slowly not wanting the two blonde cat males to wake up. He placed one blanket on both of Smiley's shoulders covering his chest and back the same goes to Happy. Before he head downstairs, he locked the door, Windows and shut the curtains and closed the lights and head down stairs. He closed the light in the basement and walk to his bed laying down and slowly drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Grumpy!" A familiar voice shouted from the distance, Grumpy turned around to see Kyle and the others. Grumpy smiled brightly as he runs to his blonde friend.
"Kyle! I miss you!" Grumpy said as he hugged Kyle, Kyle hugged back.
"How about us?" Sleepy said looking at his grumpy brunette friend that is more like his 'brother'.
"I miss you guy too." Grumpy said tears forming on his eyes, not because his hurt. Those tears are happy tears! Tears that came out every time he saw the people he cares for again after a long time.
"Gee Happy, you and Smiley grew so fast! I feel like a proud parent! Nice cat ears and tail by the way!" A familiar squeaky voice said from inside Sleepy's beard. The two cat men giggled knowing that it was their hidden friend who said that.
"I know right, now Happy can sing whenever he wants to cuz Grumpy can't even reach his guitar and hide it now!" Smiley teased as Grumpy groan but chuckles.
"Yeah I guess, your right." Grumpy said with a smile on his face. Bashful then popped out of his back still in that riff off hat like mask that Doc gave him.
"Heeeeeeyyyyy, look who's smiling~~" Bashful teased giving Grumpy a 'it's-you-who-I'm-talking-about-dude' look.
"Bashful, shudup!" Grumpy said as he grabbed the golden haired dwarf's hat.
"Ohh heeeyyyy~~ Look who's without a hat like mask onn~~" Grumpy teased back giving Bashful a 'I'm-talking-about-you' look.
"THATS THE ONLY THING I HAVE PLE--"
"You can have this Bash!" Smiley gave him his normal hat, and when I said normal I mean normal as in his hat that isn't riff of and not half and show some of his hair. Bashful looked at Smiley with his eyes widen.
"Where did you get that?" Bashful questioned as he grabbed the hat and wear it on.
"I knew that you'll freak out without you hat so I go to see Lady Aphmau's  friend Cadenza. She fixed it for you." Smiley said as Bashful disappear.
"He's gone!" Happy shouts not that loud. The others looked around knowing that he'll be just around.
"Thanks Smiley!" Bashful said sitting on Smiley's head.
"Your wel--"
"HOW DO YOU CLIMB ALL THE WAY UP THERE WITHOUT HIM KNOWING BASH?!" Grumpy shouted surprised that his timid friend get all the way up there. Him himself can't even do that.
"Uhh, cuz I'm not fat like you?" Bashful replied as he was now on top of Happy's head. Grumpy just face palmed.
"Whatever Bash, but still, I am happy to see you guys here!" Grumpy said happily.
"We're happy to see you guys too but where's the Queen and Abby?" Doc questioned.
"What do you mean? They're right--" Grumpy turns around and doesn't see the Queen or Abby "--there? B-but they where--"

*scream from the distance*

*slash! slash!*

*thud!*

"Oh no....." Grumpy mumbled as he and the others ran on the direction the noise came from. As they reach the place he saw Abby and the Queen with swords on their chests. Grumpy just looked at them wide eyed. He turned around and saw his friends on the ground, blood everywhere. Dead bodies of his friends.......

His the only ONE left...... He's alone.......

"Aww poor thing, you guys where all back together but no not now and never will be." A voice said from behind Grumpy. He turned around to see a raven black haired guy, his raven black hair the same color as his heart.
"YOU MONSTER!!" Grumpy shouted tears forming on his eyes, tears that makes him sad and mad at the same time. The raven haired man laugh evilly, Grumpy glaring daggers at him. Her was grumpy, not because he was annoyed. He was grumpy about the fact that his friends died, his 'brothers' died, his queen died and the love of his life died. He was mad, his face was red and before he could even say a word the guy disappeared, turning into black dust and was blown away by the wind. Grumpy was on his knees bawling his eyes out, not knowing what to do.

"No... No... No... NO!"