In Another Jail Cell (Part 1)

[At O'khasis]
[Third Person's View] [Timidful]
"You think you guys can escape?" A person said, Bashful, Timid and Kawaii~Chan turned around to see hundreds of guards. Bashful gasped as him and the two girls walked backwards slowly as the guards steps forward.
"What do we do now?" Timid questioned as the guards stopped walking forward.
"*gulps* Kawaii~Chan is starting to get scared." Kawaii~Chan said in a scared tone. They walked backwards more as something stopped them.
"I wish it's a wall, I wish it's a wall, I wish it's a wall........" Bashful mumbled as him, Timid and Kawaii~Chan turned around and everything turned black.

[Doc and Dopey]
Dopey was running around the hallway trying to smell the way to the exit. Doc was following him from behind, as Dopey howl. Doc run to him.
"What is it Dopey?" Doc questioned as Dopey pointed at a lever on the wall. They both got close to it to check it out.
"I wonder what this does.....", Doc pull the lever down, "I guest it's just a lev-- GAHHHH!!!" The floor that Dopey and Doc was stepping on disappeared as they fall down into a room. It was dark. It was really, really, REALLY dark. One of Doc's mechanical arms/hands appeared and lighted a lantern.
"Dopey are you okay?" Doc questioned as Dopey nodded in agreement. They both got up and see that they are in a room with cobblestone walls, floors and ceiling, 77.7% of the room is covered with moss. The room has no one in it except for Doc and Dopey. They both started to walk forward and find a door. They opened the door to see a staircase leading to a ladder. They walk to the ladder, it was a ladder to a trapdoor.
"You go first Dopey." Doc said as Dopey go up the ladder and open the trapdoor. His head popped out of the hole and looked around. They are outside a village wall. Dopey signaled Doc to come up, Doc nodded and went up the ladders.
"We're outside a village wall, but what village tho?" Doc thought as he tried to find the book that he borrowed from the library.
"I must've forget it at the village." Doc thought.
"Hey Dopey," Doc looks around to see no Dopey. "Dopey, where are you?" Doc questioned not to loud, he looked back at the hole and close the trapdoor.
"He better be not there." He said as he run and look for Dopey.

[Sleepy's POV] [Sled]
Jeffory, Red and I where walking back at the first place we and the others split up. While we where walking Jeffory gave us masks so our face won't be seen. We where out of the hallway that we choose and we continued walking forward to a white door. Jeffory grabbed a golden key from his pocket and insert it in a key hole. He turned the key to the right and the white door opened. Jeffory pull the key out and we go in the room to see lots and lots of weapons.
"Pick your weapons. It'll help you guys." Jeffory said as we looked at all of them. There's swords, axes, katanas and all those cool stuffs! I grabbed a diamond sword and Red grabbed a silver katana. We get out of the room and head left to another hallway. The hallway was heading to a door with a sign above that says "Exit". We opened the door to see hundreds of guards around the plaza.
"Oh no." Jeffory whispered, he grabbed both Red and mine's hand and run us away.
"Where are we going?" Red questioned.
"To a place where no guards can see you." Jeffory answered as he stopped running and walked behind a lemonade stand.
"Stay here and don't remove you masks, I'll check on what's happening okay?" Jeffory commanded as we both nodded. Jeffory left and me and Red sit down behind the stand.
"I wonder how the others are doing." I questioned to my self. Red sighted and starts to hear a dog barking. Red looked at her left to see Dopey running to them. Red's eyes widened, she shaked my shoulder and pointed at Dopey.
"*gasp* DOPEY!" I shouted not too loud. Dopey runs to me and hugs me.
"Where's Doc?" I questioned Dopey as his eyes widen. Dopey whistled.
"What?! You left him there because you smelled us?" I questioned Dopey as Dopey nodded.
"Well where is--"
"DOPEY, DO NOT LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!!" A familiar voice shouted, Dopey turned around to see Doc. Doc look mad.
"Wow Doc, don't be mad." Red said as Doc gasped.
"You guys are out too?!" Doc questioned as me and Red nodded.
"Uhhh, why are you guys wearing masks?" Doc questioned us.
"Oh! This kind guy named Jeffory gave it to us so we couldn't be recognized." Red answered.
"And he gave us weapons to!" I said showing Doc the diamond sword I picked.
"Okay, where is this guy that you are talking abou--"
"Sleepy! Red!" Jeffory called us, we turned around to see him with a worried face.
"What's wrong Jeffory? Have seen what's happening?" I questioned him.
"Are you guys friend with a small guy with golden blond hair and beard and a girl with black hair?" Jeffory questioned me. A guy with golden blond hair and beard and a girl with black hair that is my friend. Uhhhhh..... Bashful and--
"BASHFUL AND TIMID!!" Doc said a little loud. We all gasped except for Jeffory who is catching his breath.
"Oh no, where did they take them?" Red questioned Jeffory.
"I don't know, but they might be in a different jail cell where it's more guarded." Jeffory answered.
"Oh, well we have to find the others." I said.
"Okay we will, what are the names of those to there?" Jeffory questioned.
"That blond guy is Doc and this guy is Dopey!" Red answered as Doc and Dopey waved hi.
"It's nice to meet you guys, I'm Jeffory." Jeffory said as he shake hands with Dopey and Doc.
"Well I'm very sure you guys are tired, let's go to my place and have lunch!" Jeffory said as we all nodded and followed him to his house.

[Timid's POV] [Timid]
I woke up in a jail cell with Bashful, Kawaii~Chan and......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you do please tickle that vote button for more chapters.
Weekly Obsessions:
1. Minecraft
2. Bubbles from soap
3. The 7D
Words: 1061 without author's note.