SS - 4

The next few days were a blur of office works and house chores. The topic about my soulmate seems lost under the pile of responsibilities and priorities.

I manage a cafe at the heart of the town, it's called Bed and Breakfast. Where you can have breakfast anytime of the day - may it be pancakes, hashbrowns, poached eggs or whatever it is. If what you want is not on the menu, you can request for it. You can also cook your own pancakes by request. Lastly, we don't have chairs, we only have beds and mattresses.

It's a fairly busy day today because we have a group of bloggers coming by and doing a review on my cafe while the place is jampacked already.

I've been giving orders and managing the kitchen as well - multi-tasking at its finest. I'm also preparing the new ratatouille's pizza, which was added on the menu last month due to high demand when we did a taste test.

They said pizza is like breakfast; you can have it any time, any day.

We started serving the hash blankets, oversized hashbrowns laid neatly on a bed-like plate with 2 poached eggs as the pillow.

After lining and arranging the toppings on our dough, I put it in the oven and started mixing the pancake batter and put it in the containers along with the spread and toppings so the bloggers can start creating their own pancake along with a basket full of B&B Special Chicken. Then we served their respective milkshakes in lamp shaped glasses.

While waiting for the pizza to cook and while my kitchen staff are preparing food for the other customers, I decided to join the bloggers in eating since I haven't had my lunch yet. I had a chat with them and most of them were of my age, some older but all of them have been giving me honest opinions about my cafe which I appreciate very much.

Soon enough, the ratatouille pizza was served and they all gave it a perfect score, to my surprise. I excused myself for a while and checked on my other customers as well like I normally do on a daily basis and ask them their opinions or how their day went and give them a free meal everytime.

After chatting and checking around, I went back to the kitchen and instructed them to serve the triple meat lasagna and Breakfast Burrito and when they finish, give them each a takeout of our bestseller Cheezy Bacon Fries with a dip of their choice and then call me to assist them on their way out.

I went to the third floor which is my office to rest for a while and do some paperworks. I stretched out a little and resting my eyes for a minute or so.

Halfway into my task, my phone beeped for a customer asking for me. What could be the problem? I fixed myself for a minute as I'm wearing a simple black collared dress with little gems on the collar and my favorite flats. I combed my hair a little and fixed the hairpin I have put awhile ago and rushed downstairs.

I passed by the Kitchen and asked them if it was the bloggers and they said no, they asked for a round two of the pizza so they're far from finished. Who might it be?

As I walked outside and scanned the room, I saw Seth sitting in the corner eating Bacon and eggs with fried rice. I also ordered a plate of sweet potato crisps for him. I grinned as I saw him and sat infront of him and we did our handshake.

"What can I do for you, sir?" I asked him, smiling.

"I would like to complain for a stray hair on my food." He said seriously and lifting up his finger. I gasped and looked at what he's holding but hit him after realizing it was just a joke.

"Don't do that. Someone might hear you." I said laughing and looked around to see if anyone was eavesdropping.

"I'm sorry." He said and raised his hands up in surrender.