SS- 3

"So, is no one going to acknowledge the fact that there are no more beers or alcoholic beverages anymore?" Seth asked as he drank the last glass of his drink.

Sandra is lying on Reese's stomach while Cam is lying on her lap and I am lying on her stomach. We basically made Reese a pillow while Seth is sitting, holding his empty glass trying to lure us to buy more drinks.

"Are you not yet tired??" Sandra asked in disbelief.

"No. Besides, its only 11! We need to have fun. Your birthday isn't over yet, Sandy!" He said pulling Sandra up, thus pulling us all up too.

"Hey!" We complained and tried to pull Reese instead but he encounters the same problem, then he pulls me.

"Finally! A human! Not a pillow!" He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Come on, Sel! Let's go buy some drinks." He invited and I just shake my head and wore the slippers I brought with me.

"Fine, fine, fine." I said and pulled my hair into a bun.

"Any requests, your majesty?" Seth asked Sandra on our way out.

"Food!" She shouted and we left.

"Will you take a look at me?" I told him, as we walked outside.

"What? You look okay." He shrugged.

"This is my shorts. I rarely wear shorts in public. Rarely, seth. You hear me? That's close to never." I said a little frustrated and shy as I walked while slightly covering my legs with my purse.

"As long as you're not naked, Sel. Besides, you look great with shorts. You should start wearing it in public." He suggested and looked at me from head to toe.

"I don't know, Seth. You know I'm more comfortable wearing pants and joggers." I explained and he nodded, understanding my situation.

"You want to go back? Fuck the alcohol. My bestfriend is not comfortable with shorts." He said and smiled genuinely and to be honest, I appreciate it.

"It's okay, Seth. I know you won't let your fellow perverts stare." I chuckled as we walked to the grocery store. He swung his arms over my shoulder and tried his best to hide me from people staring.

Seth grabbed the drinks while I grabbed two bags of popcorn, bags of chips, cheese, butter, eggs and flour. I also bought some pre-packed dips and dressings, bag of hotdog and bacon.

Walking back, Seth and I talked - random things, usually.

"Have you moved on with Bryan?" He asked as he took some of the bags from me and looked at me curiously.

"Yeah, pretty much. It was a looong process but totally worth it. Come to think of it, I never noticed the signs." I said, not believing how totally oblivious I was while Bryan and I were still together.

"Signs like what?" He asked, seemingly more confused.

"He doesn't like pizza! I mean, come on!" I said exasperated and laughed.

"I don't like pizza too." He said, sounding hurt.

"You do. Remember when you went into a full blown competition with Sandy because of the last slice of pizza? You just can't eat pizza that much." I told him and he nodded, considering the fact.

"I rest my case." He said and chuckled.

"He also doesn't appreciate the fact I don't own that much dresses and I need Chloe to do my make up during special occasions." I laughed while shaking my head.

"But hey, you have to understand you look so damn good when you're wearing a dress." He said, pointing it out.

"But that's so Chloe." I joked, giggling.