SS -5

I spent the whole week with Cam - shopping for new matresses and interiors for my shop, eating and traveling so I can add varieties and new gimmicks to our cafe. He volunteered to help me when he saw me sweating and stressed out in giving orders and running errands.

It was a whole week of fun and I can say that in our three years of friendship, this week has made us even closer than ever - even more closer than friends should be. But maybe, maybe we were always like this and it's only now that I've been aware of it.

It was Saturday and we're trying different flavors of pizza at home that could be added to the menu. Some, we ordered and some we made.

We look like a mess to say the least - my hair is tied in a messy bun and my black shirt and black gym shorts are all messed up as well while Cam looks like he bathed in flour and bbq sauce with his white shirt and gray shorts.

"So, this is the buffalo chicken pizza sticks." I wrote on the yellow paper and stick it up on the tray.

"This is the artichoke pizza." I wrote again and placed it on another tray.

"What's this called again?" I asked him and he stared at me for awhile, completely forgetting the name too when his eyes widened in a few seconds.

"Lobster and Spinach Pizza With Bacon" He said, chuckling and I wrote it down.

"This one - um, blueberry pizza with uh, what was that again?" I asked, tilting my head a little and trying to remember.

"Whipped ricotta and caramelized shallots." He said and grinned as I write it down and placed it on the tray.

"You have a good memory." I commented and grinned back at him.

"Thank you. Time for tasting?" He asked, grinning wide and rubbing his hands together.

"Time for tasting." I agreed and returned the smile. We both took a slice in each tray and savored it.

"I like this one." I pointed to the blueberry and he agreed, nodding his head obnoxiously.

"100%" He agreed with me and we took another slice of it, even closing our eyes to savor it once more.

"How did you even come up with this?" I asked, wondering on where he got the idea.

"I don't know I just remembered that you always order blueberry cheesecake so I thought maybe I could try blueberry pizza." He said shrugging and I nodded.

"You're a genius." I complimented him and he winked at me.

"I also like this one." He said gesturing for the buffalo pizza sticks.

"Hmm, but I think it lacks something." I commented and pursed my lips, trying to figure out what it lacks.

"Oh, wait." I said and took a small bowl and mixed different ingredients in the food processor and filled the bowl with the dip.

"Blue cheese dip. Try it." I told him and he did, closing his eyes to savor it.

"So much better." He said and I tried it as well, appreciating the new taste and flavor.

"Now, time to serve it." I carried the tray to my family and asked them to choose which is better. I strutted in the kitchen, noticing everyone was busy. But with food, who is ever busy?

"Incoooming." I called and placed the tray infront of them. Everyone stopped what they were doing and helped themselves with a slice. We also served the dip and waited for their verdict.

"So? Which one?" I asked, excitedly - rubbing my hands together.

"This one." Chloe chose the blueberry, getting another slice and biting a big one. She may be prim and proper but you have to see how she eats at home and everything you know about her might change.