Bathroom

Perla's pov-

ugh!!!! its interview day today. I'm not going to lie its fun but they ask to many personal questions. Demi and I have been really close, to close. Nessa and Val only know because Demi stays over and she wakes up to leave when they leave.

Nessa took me to the studio as we seen My mangers car. Demi's manager was also there, so that ment we had the interview together. Which I was completely happy about.

"so what do you think their going to talk about" Nessa asked me as we stepped out her car.

"I don't know, we'll see" I said skipping in the studio hoping Demi was there already.

When I got inside they took me into wrodrobe. I came out wearing black Capri shorts, a blue button up shirt with my black 'RUN DMC' sweat shirt on top, and my black high top Adidas. My hair was nicely curled and i don't wear makeup so I didn't have any.

Demi came out of a dressing room across the hall wearing black leather pants, a white shirt and her leather boots. She looked so hot.

She smiled and ran to me for a hug.

"meet me in that room" I looked and she pointed to the restroom.

"OK" we broke the hug and walked our separate ways.

I ran to the restroom. when five minutes had past, I texted Demi. She came and locked the door behind her.

"we have 30 minutes before we go on, what do you want to do" she asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"hmmm....I don't know, talk, make out" she bit her lip and brought her face to mine.

I felt her minty breath on my lips that I couldn't resist. I grabbed her waist and brought her face close to mine. Our lips pressed together. She ran her fingers through my hair and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let her tongue roam my mouth and my hands moved from her waist to her ass. She moaned and bit my lip. I ran my fingers through her blonde hair.

"I want you" Demi wghispred as she kissed my neck.

"I do too" And Demi started rubbing my side ass the kiss was getting m,ore and more intense. Before she put her hand under my my sweat shirt we heard a lock.

"Oh crap, what do we do" Demi said norvously.

"hold up" I said fixing my hair. I walked near the door and pressed my ear to it. " who is it"

"its me Vanessa open the door" she said. I opened it and Vanessa walked in. "you guys couldn't wait till we got home to make out" Nessa said.

"sorry" we both said.

"its OK i guess, come on you two have 7 minutes " Nessa said. I ran out first so no one saw me the Demi, Then Nessa who walked out. "look, I don't want you two getting caught so, no kissing in restrooms or anywhere if its not the house" Nessa Demanded. I really had the best cousin in the world. If this was Val telling us this she would have been pissed.

"OK " we both said. Demi laughed causing me to. She had beautiful laugh.

"I love you" she whispered

" I love you" I said back.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for leaving it there and so short. I really have alot to deal with.