Its all my fault

Demi's pov-

My feelings for Perla won't change. I love her more than anything. I brought Adrian to try and fix things, but Perla won't listen. Adrian and I are back together. It's something I didn't want to do, but I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm going to try my hardest to her my girl back. Even if I'm Adrian.

The tour bus finally made the stop at a hotel in San Antonio. we jumped out the bus and into the nice fancy hotel.

Our managers got the rooms for everyone and I had decided without Perla and Vanessa knowing a room together. Perla will be mad, but we had to talk.

I walked in the room by myself then 30 minutes later the girls walked in and went in their rooms. The suit was silent and awkward. I heard a door open and another door across the my room close. I walked over to Perla's room to see of it was her, and it was. I walked back to the loving room until I heard someone crying.

The restroom door was closed so I pressed my ear against it trying to listen. It was Perla, but I asking heard the water running. AI turned the knob slowly to see if it was lock. To my surprise it wasn't.

I flung the door open seeing my baby girl, the one I love cutting her wrist. She saw me and dropped the blade in shock.

I couldn't think of anything at the moment. I was scared and sad just seeing her wrist dripping in blood. I walked near her and she moved back not wanting me to touch her. She grabbed her hoodie putting it on and walked past me. She was little she didn't have the figure she had before. Her beautiful curves were gone.

I followed behind her not saying a word, but just watching what she would do next. She stopped and faced me.

"leave me alone" she said whipping her tears away.

"no, you need help"

"I don't, and if I did not from you" my eyes start to water. She looked at me one more time and walked out the hotel room.

I ran to the bathroom before Vanessa woke up and cleaned her mess. I couldn't let no see this. I cried as I scrubbed the bloody sink trying to get it off. The blade was still lying on the floor with blood. I picked it up and threw it away.

I went to Vanessa's room to see if she was still asleep which she was. I went to the next door which was Perla's room. Her clothes were in the floor and I picked up the a shirt she had wore the first day we met. I held it close to my chest taking the sent in but also bringing tears.

I walked out the room and into the hallway of the hotel. Adrian's was two doors down so I walked over. After the 5th knock he opened the door. His hair was a mess, he was shirtless, and his pants were unbuttoned. I knew exactly what he was doing. A girl yelled his name in the room to hurry up. His eyes widened and looked at me.

"Demi, its not what it sounds like"

"I don't want to know, just leave it. I just don't know why I took you back" He got closer as I backed up.

"Demi, baby please"

"no, I'm such an idiot" I walked back to the room and closed the door. I was happy we weren't together but also hurt that I was stupid to take the asshole back. Perla came back walking in the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle from the frige. I wanted her to be alone but I couldn't. its was officially over between Adrian and I that I needed the one I loved most back.

I walked over and sat at the table. She avoided eye contact with me the whole ten minutes we were there.

"I'm sorry" I said. she finally looked at me still her eyes were red from crying. "I didn't mean for anything like this to happen. I just wanted to be with you, but I made it worst" She put her head down. She didn't say a word but she nodded.

Someone began knocking on the door scaring us both. We both got up to see who it was. It was Adrian. I looked at Perla who rolled her eyes and sat in the couch.

"what" I said.

"Demi, I'm sorry" he said.

"I said no" His face turn red from anger and grabbed my arm.

"Adrian stop" I yelled. Perla heard and ran to see what was happening.

"Leave her alone" she said. I haven't heard her really talk since the last time we spoke. When she said she hated me. Her voice was raspy but but filled with anger.

"not til she forgives me"

"Hell no" I said. He tightened his grip and I yelped in pain. Perla pushed him away from me and held my arm gently. Adrian stood up and slammed her against the wall making a really ugly cracking noise. Vanessa ran out her room and I ran to pick her up.

"Perla, baby wake up" I shook her but she didn't. "baby, please" I caressed her cheek and sat her down. I looked at Adrian.

"you fucking asshole, she's your sister" he backed up away scared of what he had done. Theteam walked in from all the noise were making. Vanessa cried on the phone with an ambulance Guy. Perla still hadn't woken up and I was crying uncontrollably holding her.

Adrian paced back and forth crying uncontrollably also. I ignored him and focused back to Perla.

"Baby please I'm sorry, wake up" I kissed her cheek. Vanessa sat on the floor next to me as we both held Perla, waiting for the ambulance.

A/N: Don't hate me guys. This is sad I know. @demisStar helped write this. and thanks to her and you guys I'm doing alot better.

comment and vote for next chapter.