I Promise

Well, I didn't get fired. I was walking home, with several people. "And why are you and you and you following me?" I asked pointing towards the three of them.

"Because," Kaz said with a smirk. "We want to. And we also want to watch more t.v."

"Yeah." Logan shrugs his shoulders.

"Mhm." Bennet smiled.

I gave out a sigh. Lucas and Jack seemed like they had better plans. I wonder what they were doing. Why am I worried about them?

I open up my door and walk in with the rest of the guys. I felt tired actually. Maybe I should go sleep, and leave these guys on their own? Uh uh...

"I guess I want to watch with you guy, but," I quickly held up a finger as they all sat on the couch and was ready to watch some t.v. "I want the couch to myself," I smirked.

"Yeah get off!" Kaz quickly shoved Bennet and Logan to the ground as they winced in pain and quickly got up with a glare. "Jenny and I will be sleeping on this couch."

"I said to myself." I crossed my arms with a brow raised. "Now, move out of the way," I said in annoyance moving him aside.

He sat on the ground with an annoyed expression. They all did. I smiled and laid down. They turned on the channel and started watching Finding Nemo.

"Really?" I said to them.

"Nothing else is on, plus don't hate on Nemo," Kaz said rolling his eyes as he continues to watch the movie.

"Yeah, whatever." I closed my eyes. It's been a few minutes but I still wasn't asleep. My eyes were still closed but I wasn't sleepy.

"Guys, do you think she still gets in contact with her parents?" I hear Logan's voice. Why were they talking about me? I kept my eyes closed to hear them talk more.

"No, remember that time she came running to us at the park?" Kaz says. "She had bruises on her arms."

"Oh yeah, I remember," Bennet said.

Bruises? I remember! That time when they all actually cared for me.

Flashback~~

"Ahh!" I cried as I walked towards the park. I sat down and started rubbing the bruises that were on my arm.

"Jenny?" Logan walks towards me with the other guys behind him.

"What happened?" Lucas asked. "Are you okay?" They sat beside me. "Let me see." He slowly placed my arm on his lap.

"I-it hurts..." I said sniffling.

"Who did that to you?" Kaz glared.

"My dad..." I said. I didn't want to tell them but they were my only friends. It's good to tell your friends things so they could help out. But what are a couple of seven-year-olds going to do?

Yeah, It's been a year.

"Here, let me see," Bennet said as he walks in front of me. He then placed his lips on my arm where the bruise was. "That'll make it feel better." He smiled.

I smiled back at him.

"No, my kiss'll make it feel better." Kaz gently kissed my arm.

"Nuh uh, we all can kiss it to see who'll make it feel better," Logan suggested as he did the same.

"I hope you're okay." Jack shuffles my hair then gently kissed my arm.