The Great Rebellion

JainaDurron7-
I was lately inspired to add a new chapter to this discussion book after participating in an interesting topic over at a Han/Leia shipper blog. We were talking about what we, as Heia fans and extreme shippers, have to look forward to in this new canon of Star Wars. Now, us being the extremists that we are, this turned more into a sarcastic and mocking question. Everyone was answering with things like Leia's death, though that wasn't really a joke, and, as I commented a few times myself, the rebellion.
Clearly, TFA has stirred up quite the commotion with fans whose souls rest dead set on the EU otherwise, this profile wouldn't even exist. So, I thought we could talk about some of those same points, but from a general EU fan's view. So, here's my question for you guys.

Do you see cause for an EU rebellion? (I don't mean like a serious protest and angry letters to LucasFilm) If so, why do you think that the EU is better than Disney's TFA? (If you have any feelings on that like I do.)

The Team would love to finally rack up some comments here. Tell us what you think and how far would you go with an EU rebellion. Also, what part of the EU would you be mostly fighting for?
Please consider this and comment! We'd love to hear from you guys!!