There Is Hope For Us, Yet

Hey, there, everyone. It's JainaDurron7 again. So. Rogue One premiered in theaters yesterday. Despite the fact that I am going to see it with family (can't remember when we're going), I can't say that I'm thrilled to be going. Disney is doing overkill because they can and I've actually heard several Star Wars fans who aren't EU fans agree to just as much. Oh, how much I would pay to hear Disney just admit it!
  This whole thing is driving me insane and I can't stand losing the EU and the good name behind Star Wars to Disney's new junk (sorry if you love both!). The more I hear others who agree with me talk about it, the more I want to call up George and beg him to buy his precious franchise back (though I don't think even he is capable of that :'( ).
  So, why don't we forget about Han's death (Still too soon?), Rogue One, and the rest of the blasphemy. Let's all reminisce on the Expanded Universe and pretend that it's not dying a slowly-but-surely, painful death.
  I am happy to note that I've found a few other hidden EU fans lurking around. Here on Wattpad, it's tough to find them, but I publish my works on fanfiction.net too and a couple EU fans found me after following my EU-based 'Memories Among the Shards'. So, they aren't all hiding in closets for dear life. There are others out there and they probably need as much comfort as we do. I just thought I'd put that out there. We can't give up hope yet because we are not alone. Take comfort in that. This profile really is a rebellion, I like to think. We have to keep Zahn's work and Denning's, Golden's, Luceno's, Allston's, and all the others' hard work alive.

In the spirit of this little rebellion of ours, I decided to make a couple memes because I enjoy randomly doing that.

1) for you to imagine for yourself

2) And here is one of my own!

(Everyone knows what Lara is, right?)

Anywhoo, just don't forget that there is hope! Don't give up yet.