Prologue

"S₩€€ps H£v€ P£ss€d... M€mori€s H£v€ B€€n Sh£tt€r€d Through B€£tings, Sl£v€r¥!" An adult troll stood facing away with cracked armor with the disgraceful mutant mint blood pouring from the multiple scars, from likely wiping and a some self harm. "So Much P£in...... ₩h¥ C£n't I Just R€m€mb€r It, Th€ H£ppin€ss, Ttth€ Good Tim€s? ₩€r€ Th€r€ €v€r £n¥?" The troll as she clenched her fists before turning her head to face sideways where her right eye was completely red with scars over it.
     "I C£n't Figur€ Out ₩h£t H£pp€n€d B€for€ Th€ S€rmon, ₩h£t S€rmon M¥ Dr€£ms £r€ Cloud€d B¥ Nightm£r€s...... £HHHHHH!" Falling to the ground, the troll held her hands to her head as she screamed, her eyes closed yet sparks flew out of the closed eyes before falling onto the dark ground of nothing...
     Noises were heard all around as well as a specific voice that stuck out quite a bit, "GET UP YVOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A TROLL!" The yelling opened the wounded trolls eyes as she slowly got up, she remembered what had happened before she was put to slavery, but only for a split second before forgetting as she walked over to a tall sea dweller that was below a purple color but above violet..
     "Yvoure luckyv yvou arent dead mutant," The Sea Dweller said under his breath; the sea dweller had tattoos, or scars, all across his body and one even on his forward, this was his sign likely, Hydra(Male). "I Shouldn't B€ H€r€," The troll muttered quietly before getting a whip slash on her back, the whipping from the spiked purple whip that was held by the sea dweller.
     "I could still krill yvou...." The Sea Dweller said under his crackling breath as he led her onto a large boat.