Chapter 1: Wigglers Tale

A young grub lay in a crater with a bright jade color, though it wasn't quite jade, it was something worst; mutant color known as mint. Mutation of blood color were the lowest of the troll kind from the mutant colors being off of the hemospectrum; Alternia, the planet in which trolls reside, went completely around the hemospectrum. If anyone were to go off of it, they'd be culled without question..
The small grub was presumingly just hatched and if it were to be found, it would be culled from the mutant blood that runs threw it's vains. Opening it's eyes, the grub looked around confused before making a large screech like scream noise, this noise was quite loud and would make anyone that was close to become deaf.
"()h my...." A troll with redish colored pupils before kneeling down lightly and looking at the grub, "A purrtant, I sh()uld cull it, but...." The troll spoke before getting up, this troll was not quite an adult and was likely around 7 solar sweeps. "()h n(), I better run, jade bl()()ds!" The troll gulped before quickly running off.
The jade blood was soon close and saw the grub and took a slight breath before grabbing a sharp knife that the troll had been carrying, "LivE A BetteR LifE, GO TO A WorlD WitH NO CondescE," The troll said quietly before going to stab the grub, this would end the grub!

☆☆☆☆

Suddenly without notice, a large white, slightly glowing, wyvern creature glided down fast and opened its large claw-like talons and grabbed the jade blood before tearing it apart, snapped like a twig and a child.. This wyvern was a lusus, like a guardian or parent of a troll, big or small, these creatures love their grub. The reptilious lusus landed with jade blood covering the talons; the jade blood was in fact what hue is closest to the mutant grub..
Watching, the small mutant grub began to tear up before crying, mutant hued tears dripping down the grubs face. The wyvern lusus kneeled down before grabbing the grub carefully before closing the talon around the grub so that it wouldn't be seen as the lusus began to fly away, to somewhere the danger would be less.