Torcherous Future

"¥€s...... I-I R€m€b€r£ Fri€nd I Had, H€ ₩£s Kill€d Of Course, ₩h¥ ₩ouldn't H€... Th£t Dirt¥ Son Of £ BITCH KILL€D HIM!" The adult troll female spoke quiet at first as her eyes stayed close, three scars running down her left eye from a past beating. Slowly, the troll opened her eyes, the burning read of the scarred eye shining up at the amused sea dweller. "I Should Kno₩! I ₩£s Th€r€, Hiding In Th€ Sh£do₩s ¥ou S€€," Taking a breath as she spoke, small sparkles of kinetic coming from her scarred eye.
"¥-¥ou Should Kno₩ This... ¥OU ₩€R€ TH€R€!" The female troll screamed at the sea dweller in front of her, he was there, he was the one that captured me... "And I wvould havev killved yvou if yvou didn't shovw that cutve littlve thing ovf yvours!" The sea dweller said as he lifted her face to face his as he smirked, "Honestvy, yvou lovwbloods need to vearn yvour place, truve place," He hissed at her before scratching her neck just enough it wasn't lethal but gave a feeling of death as the troll began to caught up her own mutant blood.
"Yvour even morve ovf a disgrace to hayve that huve of that colorv..." Snickering softly, the seadweller got up and turned around, leaving the blood puking troll on the deck.