Intermission

"G£h!" The mutant blooded adult troll screamed as she was viciously whipped by the sea dweller, "Wvell? Yvou got fvuckin' luck don't yvou? Guess wvhat, luck wvon't get yvou knovw wvhere!" The sea dweller growled at the now tearing up mutant, "Don't think abouvt speakin again'! Or anover wvhip mavy be in touch," He finished before tugging a rope which was around the mutant's neck making her choke and spit out some of her blood onto the deck of the large boat within the sea.
"Hovw did yvou even manage to livye vrough the trials? Wvas that wvyvern lusus yvours? It's a to bad that all that luck ov grovwing yvou up wvas a wvaste?" He said as the troll growled as she got up and went to run at him, her eyes sparking with a psionic ability ready to be released at this fishy asshole! "Don't vhink so, bitch!" He said as he whipped her once then choked her again before kneeling down in front of her.
"Wvhvy don't yvou shovw vhose eyves?" He asked almost sweetly before forcing her to look at him with her sparking eyes staring at him, "Hm.. Maybe I vhouldn't kill yvou wvith those eyes?" He said before taking a knife from his pocket sleeve and holding her head straight as she struggled but began to scream as he began to put three gaped into her right eye, her vision slowly disappearing as he took his sweet ass time to cause as much pain as possible...
After about 10 pure minutes of cutting into the poor trolls right eye, she was released and was blind in her right eye, her eye slowly turning red with a slight tint of mint as she stared at him weakly, but sparks still came from both eyes, let it be a bit weaker from the blind eye.. "Yvour blood makes yvou noving but a tool that can be kvilled easivy," He said as he got up from his crouch and turned around and began to walk away before looking over slightly and speaking, "But I cvan't kill such a hvard wvorker, stop wvorkin' and yvou'll be killed on sight," He finished before walking away..
"I'll B€ Th€ On€ To Kill ¥ou......" She said under her weakened shaky breath once he had left. Staggering to get up, she looked around before walking over to the deck, her wounded back causing a limp of pain every breath and step she took just to look off at the ocean. "Th£t Or I'll Kill M¥s€lf, Not ₩orth Living In £ Pl£c€ Full Of S€lfish On€s..."